They are here!!

~6  months later~

Jiwoo's p.o.v

Can you stop moving!! i was talking to my belly. I was honestly waiting for them to move but now they move too much...wait a minute why aren't they moving..oh god!! I am having a panic attack..kids why aren't you moving. I suddenly felt movement oh thank the gods.phew.

"wow is this what you do in your free time..talk to the Kids.' Asked Jungkook.

"how many times do I have to tell you to stop reading my mind.' I said.

"it's fun.' he said . Seriously whats wrong with him!

"nothing is wrong with me.' He said . Ugh..again.

"anyways where do you want to go today princess.' He asked. I would like to say that my relationship with him is better..but we still argue alot but he doesn't Hurt me physically anymore..i do.

"I don't feel like going anywhere jeon.' I call him that when I am annoyed but he likes it. Weird kink.

"okay babe we stay home.' He said.

"we...don't you have work today.' I asked hoping he would leave.

"nope.' He said and jumped onto the bed and I tried to get up but I couldn't..(cause of the belly😊) Jungkook helped me.

'Yeah thanks.' i said. he smiled and sat back. 

'Jungkook..i'm hungry.' i said.

'Again!! you just had dinner.' he said.

'I know...but I'm so hungry.' i said with pleading eyes.

'Ok..what do you want.' he asked.

'Ice cream...lots of ice cream. ' i said happily.he sighed and took the car keys.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I can't believe that she is hungry again. i went to the car and started driving to the ice cream store. honestly she could give birth any time soon. the fact that she has two babies in her stomach and she still has space for food...then again that could be the reason she is always hungry. i reached the store.

'Hi what would you like.' said a man.

'Ughh..can i get some vanilla ice cream...lots of ice cream .' i said and he nodded. A few minutes later he came back with a cone of three layers.

'Here you go sir.' he said.

'Can i get some in a bucket if you have some.' i said and he looked shook. 

'Sure..' he said. he gave me the bucket and i payed for it. i got into my car and started driving to my house. when i entered the bedroom i found jiwoo sleeping. i went next to her and kissed her forehead. 

'Jiwoo~.' i called while shaking her a little.

'mmm...' she replied while turning to the other side.

'Don't you want ice cream.' i said and she did not reply.

'Okay then...i will eat it all myself.' i said and jumped on the bed.she suddenly opened her eyes.

'Give me.' she said and i smiled.

'Here.' i said and she started eating the ice cream she looked so cute.

'Can i have some.' i asked she was thinking and the nodded. she took some on the the spoon and handed it to me.

'Feed me.' i said.her eyes widened.