My sun

Tamaki's POV

It was an early Saturday morning when I got out the shower. Of the hospital, of course.
Why was I in the hospital?
I still don't know.

Known of my ‘friends’ will tell me.

When I say friends, I mean Nejire and..

Mirio

The closest I have gotten to the story was from Fat, my hero course hero choice. He said something along the lines of a major villain attack while we were patrolling, and I blacked out.
The last thing I remember is the redhead, I think Kirishima, pointing out a few major Villains.
Tomura Shigaraki, Chisakai/Overhaul, and a villain with purple scars all over his face.

But I'm not stupid. I'm guessing there was a villain attack at the park we were patrolling, and I had a panic attack.

A sigh escaped my pink lips, wondering what I should do today. Maybe see if Nejire or Mirio would want to hang somewhere?

Wait, no.

You see, I have had the biggest crush on Mirio since seventh or sixth grade.
Nejire is my best friend, and she knows about it. Either way it would be embarrassing.

I put on a pair of tight denim blue jeans, and a white checkered shirt.
I put on a pair of white sneakers, sighing.

I can leave the hospital anytime, but I had to sleep there for examinations on my brain since I hit it on something hard, apparently.

“Tama? Are you here?”
A sudden voice said, from the entrance of my room. And I could remember that inspiring voice anywhere.

Mirio.

As I was drying my hair with a towel, it dropped to the tile flooring as I heard his voice. My mouth wasn't working, as usual.

“Y-Yeah..H..Hold, o-on..”
I stuttered, trying to say something.

3rd person POV

It took a minute for Tamaki to come out the bathroom, since he out on deodorant and cologne.
He saw Mirio was sitting on his bed, going through his phone.

Mirio heard Tamaki squeal quietly, making him turn his phone off as he quickly paid straight attention to the raven head boy who had bandages on his arms.
“Heya! Nejire was wondering if you would like to go to the movies with us! But, bad news. She kinda sprang her wrist and ankle but already bought 2 tickets, thinking you wouldn't come..”
Mirio greeted, a bright smile covers his handsome face.

A small blush spread across Tamaki's pale cheeks. The thought of them being alone at a cinema, made his heart flutter. But, he liked it better at Mirio's house than in public.

“C-Can she save th-them? P-Public..”
He tried to say, but it was a mutter and a stutter.

Mirio understood immediately. He nodded, grabbing his keys from the table he had set down.

“Are you okay to walk? I can drive us here, is everything okay?”
He asked, concern in his voice.

A small nod came from the shy boy.

“To my house we go.”

505 words