some smUt kiNda

Mirio smirked at Amajiki, gripping his chin as he forced him to look up at the man. “Be a good slut and get on the bed. How about you ride Daddy's big cock, hm? Sounds good huh?” Mirio spoke as he ignored the small whimpers that came to the smaller one. Amajiki got up from the floor, trembling as he got on the bed. “Pft. Your thirsty little slutty hole is begging for me.” Mirio spoke, slapping Amajiki.

     He gasped, waking up in cold sweat. Amajiki looked around, seeing the faint moonlight through the clear windows and nothing else but clear darkness. His eyes looked up, seeing his boyfriend cuddling against him with a relaxed face. He panted quietly, thinking of the terrible nightmare he had. Would Mirio ever be like that? No...he couldn't be. Right?

    It was hard falling asleep that night, but eventually he did. He kept his mind on happy things..like future marriage..but..all of his thoughts and dreams drifted back to one word..

                  Rape

“Tama! Are you there?” Mirio called as he shook the smaller boy in his bed.  He soon woke up, nodding his head as he avoided eye contact. Mirio smiled brightly as Amajiki got up from the bed, rubbing his arm uncomfortably.

“You okay?” Mirio asked, noticing how comfortable his boyfriend was. Tamaki looked up, into his eyes.

“Mirio..W-Would you e-ever rape m-me?” He innocently asked, making Mirio perk up in surprise. He quickly shook his head. “I-I would never do any sexual action without your permission..” Mirio muttered.

that one chapter of neck kisses says different but okay

Tamaki smiled softly and hugged him tightly as he felt Mirio's arms wrap around him. “Tamaki, I love you..” Mirio whispered as he kissed his boyfriends head. Tamaki smiled into his chest. “I-I love you t-too Mirio..”