tIMe sKip to scHool

Hello there this is a Time skip two when they start school because they're on spring break! Sorry..

   It was 7:10 in the morning when Tamaki was waiting at the entrance of UA. He stood against the wall, hiding his face. Why wasn't he here yet? The more the people that walked by and stared..the more he wanted to go home. Nejire had recovered and was currently in recovery girls office. So..He had nobody to hug or talk to at the moment. Tamaki was almost about to calm down when he heard someone say something..
  “Hey octopus sun freak! Literally nobody likes you. That brat, Mirio? He told me that he despises you. Go jump off the roof you gay freak.”
  Tamaki widens his eyes. Was that true? He shivered. He was to sad to face Mirio..Tamaki grabbed his bag and walked into the large building. All he could think about was if Mirio had really said that. They just got together..He was speechless.
  He didn't want to say anything the whole day-
  The presentation. We were supposed to work on a presentation during spring break..
Amajiki reminded himself. And he couldn't get out of it. Well..time to fail Science..
    The raven headed boy was putting a few things when he had heard the familiar voice running down the halls out of breath.
Mirio.

   “Hey! Tama!”
He yelled as he got around people. Amajiki gulped as he hurried up, quickly walking to the boys bathroom. Before he could get in the bathroom, Mirio grabbed his shoulder.
   Tamaki flinched.
“D-Did I do something wrong?”
Mirio asked, smiling sweetly. Tamaki looked up at him, his eyes tearing up.
  “D-Do you r-really h-hate me?”
The little boy asked, his voice broken.
  It broke Mirio's heart to hear his boyfriend like this.
  He quickly shook his head and hugged him tightly.
     Amajiki gasped and hugged him back. “Wh-Who told you that?” Mirio whispered as he ran his fingers through Tamaki's silky hair.
  “Y-Yano R-Raiden..”
Amajiki whispered, gasping quietly as he hugged him tightly.

      Hhahahaah sorrry- anyways, that's a name generator. luv you guys