ówó

Oh god. Last period.
         Presentation.

  Everyone's name was getting called one by one. Luckily, Cementoss calls from last name. But, starting from Z. He does this because..Well..‘Amajiki’ starts with ‘A’. The first letter of the English alphabet of course..I already know everything I should about the topic of this presentation. I just don't like going infront of a crowd and drawing attention. It's.. embarrassing. It's another reason why I like partner projects more. So I don't need to do the..talking.

             “Ah, Mister Amajiki?”

The embarrassment surged through my body like a drug. I rose from my seat, looking down only to see everyone staring at me. So embarrassing.

       I walked up to the front, my back facing the class. Here we go..

              Third person POV

   Mirio noticed how shy he was getting. He raised his hand, looking at Cementoss. The elder nodded. The blonde left his seat and walked up to Amajiki, softly ruffling his hair with a bright smile. “Dont worry, Tama! You can do it! Just put on a big smile and you can do anything you want!”
   Mirio said, looking down at Tamaki.
The raven head couldn't help the small smile that appeared on his face. He looked away. “So..Bright..” He whispered, making Mirio brightly smile once more and sit down.

    “Thank you, Togata.” Cementoss said, looking over at Amajiki. He turned around, looking at the class.

       Potatoes Potatoes Potatoes

“The..The S-Sun. A presentation Fr-From T-Tamaki Am-Amajiki..”
    Amajiki started, keeping his eyes straight on Mirio, sometimes moving to the empty seat of Nejire Hadou.
   It's like a drug to Amajiki. When he sees it or feels it, he acts up. But his cure to anxiety, is the sun. But not the blazing star in the middle of our solor system. The one who sits in the second row to the back of 4th to the right. The one who brights up his world since third grade. That sun.

   “Most o-of the reason we H-Have a solar system, is because of o-our sun in the mi-middle. I-Its the reason for blazing M-Mercury. O-Or cold Neptune. W-Without it, all of the pl-planets would fly away b-because of th-the giant amount o-of mass that holds u-us together.” Amajiki explained, noticing the smile that created a new light for him.

      “The sun i-is the reason we live. Th-The reason any o-of us aren't su-suffering in the cold. Th-The reason we have hope t-to live. I-Its  made o-out of nuclear explosions. L-Like that first years q-quirk, Katsuki B-Bakugo. L-Luckily, our planet is j-just far away where w-we have an equal amount of c-cold and h-heat. Thank you.” Amajiki said, rushing back to his seat as everyone clapped. Cementoss raised a brow.

    “Amajiki. The presentation was about the galaxy.” Cementoss called.
  There it was again. The drug. But, why wasn't anyone laughing? His cure was calmly smiling at him.

  “But. That, was absolutely amazing. Another round of applause for Mister Amajiki.”  The elder said, clapping himself as the class roared with the applause. Amajiki gulped. Well, his cure really did get to his brain.

sorry for dying ôwô