The kiss

Third person POV

      Tamaki stood up as Mirio's
lips were against his. Mirio continued to kiss the boy. Tamaki knew his tears had stopped. Even if they were still there, they were full of happiness.
Wait...Is he kissing me because I was crying? Or because he loves me?
Tamaki thought to himself. As his thoughts continued, he realized Mirio was pulling away. Tamaki looked deep into his eyes. Mirio had brightly smiled at him. “Yes, its real.” He said, almost reading Tamaki's thoughts. Mirio sweetly smiled as he caressed his cheek. Tamaki's face grew more red as he did so. “Amajiki, may I tell you a secret?” Mirio asked. Tamaki looked at him, noticing how he didn't use ‘Tama’. The raven headed boy nodded, looking deep into his eyes as Mirio let him go. “Tamaki Amajiki..” He whispered, making shivers go down his spine as the blonde grabbed his hands. “Im in love with you..I have been..” Mirio said, loud and proud.

    The boy who already was blushing alot, blushed even more. He felt as if he would have a nose bleed if Mirio continued.. Tamaki's dark indigo eyes drifted up to Mirio's round and blue ones. A small smile was seen on his face. “M-Mirio..I-I have loved you since y-you spoke to me in third gr-grade..” Tamaki whispered quietly.
Silence drifted around the room before the same soft lips pressed against Mirio's. It took him by surprise, knowing how shy Tamaki was. The blonde kissed him back, enjoying how he was out of his shell.
  After a minute or two, they pulled away.

   “I love you so so so much. Amajiki, your the most important thing in my life. You are so special..” Mirio whispered. Tamaki walked around the counter, hugging him tightly. Mirio chuckled, knowing how embarrassed he was. Tamaki hid his originally pale face in Mirio's chest, as Mirio stroked his silky indigo hair.
Tamaki pulled away, looking up at him. “I-I love y-you too..Y-You mean the m-most to me..”. Tamaki whispered under his breath, just loud enough for the blonde could hear him. It brought a smile to Mirio.

   Mirio slid his hands to Tamaki's thighs, picking him up. Tamaki yelped and looked at his now.. Friend?
“So, the real question, will you be my boyfriend, Tamaki Amajiki?”
  Mirio asked. I swear he has another quirk of mind reading. Tamaki thought. Tamaki had blushed softly as he nodded, a soft smile with him. Mirio had blushed before chuckling and carrying him to his room, laying him on his bed. Tamaki blushed softly as Mirio laid next to him, wrapping his arms around the smaller boys waist. “Aw, Tama your so adorable.” Mirio whispered, chuckling as he noticed Tamaki hide his face in Mirio's shoulder.

  “I love you M-Mirio..” Tamaki whispered. “I love you too Tamaki..” Mirio mumbled as Mirio drifted off into sleep once again. Tamaki looked up, perking up as he giggled softly. He snuggled up against his boyfriend before going to sleep with him.

   So fluffy! Author here. Came to tell you that I have posted a KiriBaku story! You can find it at my account, it's called Coffee Shop! Anyways, enjoy your night/day!