The villains

It was Nejire. Nejire was laying on the ground, unconscious and her neck had a few cuts. There was blood on the floor. Above the unconscious body, were three villains. On the left, was a tall male with purple scars on his face, black hair, and bright teal eyes like Endeavor. On the right, was a middle school looking girl. She had blonde hair and it was in buns,yellow eyes. She carried a little knife alongside her. And in the middle..Tomura Shigaraki. Mirio squinted. It was only now when Tamaki had realized he hadn't eaten anything today. He didnt eat any Calamari in a few days.. “M-Mirio..I-I haven't eaten th-the right f-foods..” Tamaki whispered. Mirio shook his head. There was dead silence in the room before a dark and gruesome chuckle came from the male with scars on his face. “Aw! You two are so cute together! Stainy and me were too! How are ya? I'm Himiko Toga!” The girl with buns introduced, holding out her hand. Mirio and Tamaki both backed up, considering she had a knife. “The hell do you want?” Mirio growled.
A/N: BTW, Mirio has his quirk in this, we pretend Eri did it for him
   They all stayed silent.
Toga groaned, looking at the two. “We need your blood of course!” Toga said. Tamaki frowned. He walked into the bathroom, Toga watching him. Tamaki grabbed a syringe and walked back out. The villains had smiled. Mirio shook his head. “Why do you need our DNA?” Mirio growled. “So we can make Nomu's with your powers.” The scarred one answered, winking. Tamaki looked at him. He knew that the villains didn't know much about his quirk, other than the stuff he eats. But it's based on what he eats in the day. Tamaki pulled his sleeve up, sticking the syringe into his veins on his wrists. The boy winced. Was he really about to do this? Well..He hoped Mirio wouldn't do it. Then the Nomu would be unstoppable. Wait..No..It took years to train Mirio. His breaths go past him aswell...
   Tamaki pulled it back, looking at the crimson color that was now filling the syringe. He took it out when it was 1/3 full. He closed it up, throwing it over at Toga, who catched it. She giggled, looking at it. They all looked at Mirio. Fuck. Toga pulled another syringe out and threw it at Mirio, him catching it himself..Tamaki walked over to him. He hid was he was doing, putting the syringe in him and filling it up till it was 1/4 full. He lowered his mouth down on his vein, his sharp ‘canines’ slightly stabbed in on him as Mirio winced. Tamaki looked at him, smiling softly as he pulled himself away. He threw the syringe as the girl caught it. “Good! Went better than expected..” Tomura said, smiling sinisterly. “You tell anyone this, we won't be afraid to kill your little sweetheart.” Toga growled as they left. Just like that? Mirio looked at Tamaki. “Hopefully they don't know its what I eat in the past day..” Tamaki mumbled.

  BWAHAHAH AUTHOR HERE, IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO. I HAVE BEEN READING SOME DEPRESSING STORIES OF MIRITAMA AND NEJIRE WAS MEAN AS HELL IN THEM, SO I HAVE TOOOOOO SORRY!