🥰Birthday boy🥰 pt 1

you guys are such amazing fans, and I fucking suck at writing- sorry for being late :(this part is inspired by a featured story I found on this wonderful app called Amino. On the My Hero Academia one, my user name is '❤️...*ᗰYᗩ' just Incase you want to talk to me.

Nezu had gave Tamaki and Mirio a week off, as requested. The two hung out together for the first six days. Until March forth. That day, Mirio waited for Tamaki to wake up on his normal time, whenever that was. Since he didn't want to make him feel sad or anything...

But when he did, Tamaki woke up to a tray with pancakes, bacon, eggs, and a mug of dark roast coffee. He smiled, realizing that was his favorite meal for breakfast. Only one person would do that for him..Mirio. He was confused on why he did it, but then it hit him.

Today was his birthday. The worse day of the year. Tamaki whined quietly, hoping Mirio didn't throw a party or anything like that. He just liked to hang out with Mirio and that's it.. Attention was the number one thing he hated the most.
Tamaki grabbed the small note next to his breakfast, reading it:

Dear Sunshine,

Goodmorning! I didn't want to wake you, so I let you sleep in. You need your beauty rest of course. I ran a few errands for Eri and Eraser, but when you wake up I will probably be back. Two words. Happy birthday! You mean everything to me, and your absolutely the brightest thing in my universe. Your the reason I want to strive and be the best version of myself. I have a surprise for when I get home. I think you will love it. Eat up and I will be back soon!

Love, Mirio

Tamaki couldn't help the small tears go down his cheeks, smiling sweetly as he out it on the drawer before eating, the words playing in his head like song lyrics. As he finished, the bright sun of a teenager walked through the door.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead! Let's get going, shall we?"

HAHbsjansbaj I'm sorry for being late :( pls forgive me. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 7.5K READSSS!
remember when I said how my comments are hilarious, this is my favorite-

5K READSSS! remember when I said how my comments are hilarious, this is my favorite-

This

THEN THIS KSNSJSKSNSH

love you guysss