Familiar stranger

"Man, how long is he gonna sulk over Connie? She's been gone for, like, three months now!" Amethyst was concerned, but also tired of Steven's antics, he still hadn't stepped foot even once out of his room, and they were growing more and more worried as time went on.

"We just need to give him time." Garnet spoke, in an understanding wise-esc tone.

"But we don't have the time! He barely listens to us anymore!.. He wouldn't even answer us when we called out to him.. !" Pearl says in dismay while flailing her noodly arms about.

"I know, I know, he just needs space to sort this out. It's been very, very hard on him. My vision predicts there are many instances where he'll never get up and back into the swing-of-things if we keep badgering him..."

"Then what are we going to do! Everyone is asking about him, even the diamonds! We've told them alllll about it but...." Amethyst trails off.

"Yes, the diamonds are indeed very worried about him. We've tried getting him to talk to them over the phone, but he still won't budge." Pearl spoke.

Garnet, semi-listening to Pearl's queries while looking into more future visions and such.

"Have the diamonds.. told Spinel? I don't see much of her anymore." Pearl questioned, asking everyone all at once.

"That's it!" Garent pushes her visors up in one swift motion.

"Huh?" Amethyst and Pearl say, confusingly in unison.

"Spinel! She's the key. In one of my visions, I can see her cheering him up."

"What?"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm most certainly sure. I can even see them...heh." Garnet smirks.

"He's going to be fine as long as Spinel comes and talks to him. We need to contact the diamonds at once to ask!"

And at that, the crystal gems go, running to the garden. Admiring its beauty while all rushing onto the warp pad together. Lion sleeping next to it. He hasn't moved at all either, only so often to come up to Steven's room and sleep next to him a few times. He's worried about him too.

The crystal gems then type the access code to gain way to the diamond's line.

Pearl's fingertips, just an inch away from aiding in Steven's ultimate recovery.