Update Ending

Hey guys! So sorry for the long wait!
I'm terribly sorry to say that I won't be updating anymore.

I just don't really have much motivation to continue this story.
I kind of drifted away (haha drift away like the song- okay I'll stop) from the show and story itself. ( I also was super busy with life, school, and other things ) Steven universe has ended and I have moved on from the fandom.

I made this so long ago I can't even remember what I was going for. I had an idea with a fusion villain,(it was a lapis and sapphire fusion) that I totally forgot this was about Stevens depression of loosing a dear friend. And trying to move on.

This was actually based on a dream I had where Steven lost Connie and went into a state of depression.

I am so sorry again for this inconvenience. But this won't stop me from writing more stories other than this one.

It might not be about Steven Universe but that doesn't stop the love I had for the show and writing this story.

I'm so happy and glad you all loved this story as I did, but it has come to an end. Thank you all who supported me with this story.

I love you all and hope you were at least satisfied with what the story came too. I hope you all stay safe with a time like this and a Thank you again!