When the sirens call

"WHa?, you want....ME!??" Spinel managed to belt while squinting into a confused look, her index finger pointing at herself mockingly. Her facial expression mimicking that of an anime character. Her face, her head as ginormous as the hugest bobble head ever, just to add to the mockery. The disappointed diamonds now barely seen in the background, they thought Steven would want them for comfort, but I guess not. After hearing about what had happened to Steven's closest friend, they were heartbroken too. Also enflamed with rage, at how little authority those gems held. So rage driven, they even ventured off to the presumed planets these gems had come from. Executing a plan in which the peace of the galaxy would be upheld.

"Oh stars, I feel the same way Steven must be feeling. When I lost....Pink- I was heart broken. He must be going through a lot." Blue spoke up.

"Both, of us." Yellow reminded blue.

"Heh, don't forget meee!~" white's voice rang with an easeful chime.

"Yes, Spinel, we need you. My vision says that you're able to help Steven greatly tremendously!" Garnet answered on the other end of the line.

"But, I don't know.. I don't think he'd want to see me; of all gems. I did try to destroy his planet and everyone he loved once, a while back...." she exclaims while trailing off simultaneously.

"Yes, but that was in the past Spinel. You've learned, and grown from it. You understand relationships and your feelings much better now. You were grieving a loss." Pearl adds.

"Yea huhdude, you just....needed someone to talk to."

"Yeah..but-"

"My visions are never wrong. You just need to see him, talk to him." Garnet slides her visors down her pleading face, showing her first, second, and then third eye.

"Please, he won't budge at all when it comes to us. He might need someone he relates to more." Garnet protests, conflicted.

"You, during a time long, long ago. You were treated only as a play-mate, who could be put at disposal at once. And Steven once had a best friend, to which he lost. Maybe  Steven needs you now. So be there for him, please? Steven was and still is the same, at times. Could you please, at least try?" Pearl interjects, teary-eyed.

"He just needs a little push in the right direction, and that's something you've got! He won't let us into his tiny bubble, but maybe he'll let you in, dude. You've got this!" Amethyst chimed in as well.

"...well....alright!" Spinel agrees with them, finally. Now adorning a smile on her little cheeky face, determined to help Steven whatever way she can.

"Great!" Garnet answers, giving a little nudge to Spinel in gratitude.

"OH, THANK THE STARS~" Pearl wails.

"Yea!!!" Amethyst pipes up.

They make arrangements according to their schedules and what not. That day, coming sooner than expected.

"Spinel?" White asked.

Spinel turned around with a hum, having a satchel laying loosely off her shoulder. Containing clothes, and other .. girly biz type things.- Gems don't particularly need clothes, but Steven brought some down once during a mock fashion show, and they had grown quite dear to her. Ohh, how much fun they had that day. He told her she could keep them afterwards.

"Oh, it seems like you're all packed up and ready. We understand how hard this must be for you, Spinel." White finishes her nagging thought.

"And we understand how long you may be gone-" Blue picks up what White put down.

"And we're proud of you! So very proud.., but, please. . Do give us a call." Yellow mumbles a bit bleakly.

"Aw- gee, guys." Spinel extends her arms enough to fit around them, holding them in a final, sweet, embrace. After all that hullabaloo, she heads on down to the warp pad. White nearly faints into Blue's arms head first. Clearly, a saddening moment for her. Blue smiles while grasping here tightly. Yellow just stands firmly on the ground, her arms crossed in a pretzel-like formation, smiling sincerely. Spinel gives a wave departure, going off.

Off to mend Steven in any possible way she can.