Chapter 5: Hello London

"You better text me all the time," Sequoia said as we hugged in the airport. She wiped her eyes as we pulled away.

"I will, I promise," I sniffled, wiping my eyes as well. I was finally moving to London and it was hard saying goodbye to a girl who was basically like another sister to me. I looked around hoping to see Jax but he hadn't shown.

"I'm sure he'll be here. He wouldn't miss saying goodbye to you," she said, knowing who I was looking for. I hoped she was right. Just then I got a text and I looked at my phone. It was from Zayn. (I'm on my iPod so texts are shown with *)

* Bro: When is your flight??? *

* Ani: We'll be boarding the plane soon. Just saying goodbye to Sequoia as we wait. *

* Bro: Okay :) and tell Sequoia I said hello. *

* Ani: Will do. See you when we land. *

I out my phone away and nudged Sequoia.

"Zayn says hello," I mumbled. She nodded and rubbed my back. She could tell I was upset about Jax. Our flight would be called soon and he wasn't here.

"Flight 378 to Heathrow Airport in London now boarding. Flight 378 to Heathrow Airport in London now boarding," a woman said a few minutes later.

"That's me," I said quietly, looking at Sequoia. "Tell Jax I said goodbye?"

"Of course babe. I love you. Stay safe and text me when you land," she said and smiled weakly. I giggled sadly at her motherly-ness.

"I will. I have to go now." We hugged one last time then she said goodbye to my mom and sisters. We boarded the plane and found our seats. I immediately plugged my headphones into my iPod and put on Shake Tramp by Marianas Trench. Luckily I fell asleep for most of the plane ride. Nika shook me awake when we were about to land. I put my iPod away and prepared for landing. Once we got off the plane went to find Yaser. He hugged us all once we found him then we got our luggage. I checked my phone for any texts but the only messages I had were from Sequoia. The drive to the new house was quiet. My mom and sisters were tired from our flight since apparently I was the only one who slept. We got to the house and my jaw dropped slightly. "We're gonna live here?" I asked, eyeing the large house. Yaser chuckled quietly and nodded. Yaser told me he would wake my mom and sisters and that he would take of the luggage so I could go inside. I walked inside and looked around as I stepped in. It was a very nice house. I heard guys voices from another room so I followed them.

"Ani!" Harry yelled since he saw me first. He jumped up and hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back.

"Hey Haz! What are you doing here? I thought you would be in Cheshire."

"Change of plans," he replied simply before I was pulled into another hug.

"Hey An," Zayn said.

"Hey! This place looks really nice." He chuckled and nodded. Then Liam hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"We all missed you. Louis and Niall are bummed they aren't seeing you."

"Well they can visit next time they're in London," I said, sitting on the couch next to Harry. I yawned slightly.

"Tired?" Zayn asked, smirking for se odd reason. I nodded. "I'll show you you're room. Doni and Pez designed it," he said as I followed him. We went upstairs and he opened the second door on the right and stepped aside. I walked in and gasped. The room was perfect. (The room in the picture only bigger with more space) "You like?"

"Like? No." He looked disappointed at my response. "Love? Hell yes!" I flipped on the bed and grinned. "It's perfect. I'll call Doniyah and Perrie later to thank them." He had a big smile on his face now.

"All your stuff should be put away besides whatever is your luggage. Take a nap then prepare yourself because I'm having a small party at my flat tonight and you're coming." I groaned slightly.

"Must I?"

"Yup!"

"Ugh! Whatever. Now get out so I can take a nap before your party," I told him. He chuckled and nodded. He left me alone and I fell asleep.