Episode 3

OMNISCIENT

"Were you nervous for the impromptu radio show?"

Jimin laughed, "Jeongyeonie called Dahyun, right? She said 'can me and my husband...' to her. Hearing that she already acknowledged me as her husband gave me butterflies." He's blushing as he is telling his inner feelings. "I'm looking forward to hearing more of that from her." The interview question was not answered because he told his feelings first.

*

It is still too early for the both of them to visit Dahyun for the radio show, so they decided to go to Jeongyeon's flat instead. As they head there, both seemed too shy to talk. They made little conversations which made it more awkward.

"Ah," Jeongyeon spoke. "By the way, what do you want me to call you?"

"Hahaha~ I'd be cool with anything," Jimin glanced at her and she glanced back. The camera shoots everything, so that little moment was captured.

"Min oppa?" Jeongyeon suggested.

Jimin squealed and showed off his eyesmile, "Ack~ It's my first time hearing that."

"Really?" He nodded. "Jimin oppa?"

"Call," he said. "Is this your place?"

"Yes. You can wait here while I get dressed." He let her off while he waited inside the car.

He has nothing better to do, so he fished his phone and made a phone call, "Ah, hyung!" It was Hoseok that he called. "There aren't any people in our studio, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'm filming We Got Married right nowㅡ"

"Eh? Really? Hahaha~"

"Yes, please say hi to the viewers."

"Ah, 2! 3! Annyeonghaseyo, I'm BTS' J-hope!"

"Anyways, I have something to ask of you." He paused and looked out the window to see if Jeongyeon is coming back any time soon. "Can I use our studio for a while? I'm thinking of touring my wife around."

"Where's your wife, by the way?"

"She's still changing clothes."

"Who is she?"

Jimin giggled, "Just watch the broadcast. All right, I'll visit the studio today. I have the spare keys."

"Ok. Be safe!"

"Yes, thank you." Just as soon as he ends the call, Jeongyeon comes back with a much simple tee and pants to go with. She rocked it off with a black leather jacket and boots. "You look like a rock chic."

Jeongyeon becomes shy because of the sudden compliment, "Ah, thank you." She wears the seatbelt and looks at her husband. "Where should we head now?"

Jimin continues driving, "Secret."

"Aigoo," Jeongyeon laughs and lets her husband drive.

"Ah, I've seen some of your dramas." Jimin opens up a topic to demolish the awkwardness between them.

"Were you a fan?" She asks.

"Sure," he nods. I've only seen one episode of her drama... He thought, but he chose to lie to make her feel at ease. "My favorite was your recent drama. You're a CEO, right?"