Episode 5

OMNISCIENT

'Park Jimin and Yoo Jeongyeon are the newly weds of We Got Married for the 10th season'

'WGM announces first couple of the season'

'Park Jimin and Yoo Jeongyeon becomes the new couple for WGM?'

"Aigoo~" Jeongyeon sighs as she drinks her morning coffee. The camera zooms in to her phone  which is full of news article regarding her and Jimin's appearance on the show. "Media is so fast." She ate her piece of bread and continued to wait for her virtual husband. It's their second day of filming the show and she's not yet sure how to talk to him. There are lots of things that are running through her mind; WGM, her dramas and upcoming CFs. Her schedule is really packed.

She was busy reading the articles and judging it inside her head when she saw a bouquet of flowers in her peripheral view.

"Good morning," a familiar voice said, so she looked at the person who was holding it and smiled shyly as she receives the flower. What a way to send butterflies in an early morning. "Are roses good?"

Jeongyeon nodded, "Yes." They stare at each other for a while. "Please take a seat." She gestured to her virtual husband. "What do you want to have?"

"I'm OK. I ate a little while I'm on my way here." Jimin answered and sat in front of her. "Did you like the flowers?"

She nodded and continue eating, "They're pretty. I never knew I would receive a bouquet from a man."

"I'm your husband. I must practice doing this always." He smiled and looked around the place. It's awkward for him to just watch her eat. He figured that he needs to open up a topic or do something to ease the awkwardness. "Did you get a good sleep last night?"

"I did." She answered. Jimin noticed that something is missing on her wrist and she noticed that he's been checking her wrist.

That's when Jeongyeon knew.

She fucked up.

She wasn't wearing the bracelet.

"Where's your bracelet?" He asked and even pointed her wrist. She almost choked on her food, but she drank her coffee right away.

She smiled, "I-It's in my bag."

His gaze pierced through her, "Then why are you not wearing it?"

"I don't want it to get soiled."

"Aish, I'm wearing mine!" Jimin demanded and showed off the matching bracelet on his wrist. This man tends to be jealous. That is for sure. Jeongyeon must watch out. "Are you embarrassed to let people know that we are a couple?" She wanted to laugh. It's not even a ring! She thought.

"No, it's not that." She defended.

"Then, what is it?" He was already glaring because she wasn't wearing the couple bracelet.

"Oppa," she called him lovingly. Jimin's expression changed. "I left it inside my place."

"Why did you leave it?" His interrogation is making her laugh deep inside. She's also annoyed of how he's acting because it's just their second day as husband and wife. They're not even real to begin with, yet he acts so jealous.

"I don't wear it when I take a bath." She explained. "Oppa, I'm sorry." She attacked him with her puppy eyes. Jimin did not want to look at those pitiful eyes, but he eventually gave up.