Episode 7

i just got back from new year's vacay. happy 2020, mga hampaslupa charot

*

JEONGYEON'S POV

"Annyeong~ Mango, greet the camera~" I picked up my dog and talked to him. I took his paw and made him wave to the camera even though he is not aware of what he's doing. I placed him back on the floor and laid on the sofa. "Aigoo~ I'm so tired!" I yelled as I close my eyes. Any minute now, I feel like I'll fall asleep. I've filmed my drama until dawn, so I didn't get enough sleep since I went straight to our house. "Mango-yah, where's your father?" I asked my dog that jumped on my stomach. It's a good thing that she's a mini poodle and is not that heavy.

I sat down again and looked around the unit. There's nothing else to do today by myself. Jimin oppa is not yet here. I have been noticing how often I have been waiting for him every time there is a WGM filming. I guess he must change his ways before I get pissed for waiting.

"Should I make a call, Mango-yah?" I asked and of course my poodle would just bark at me in reply. Fishing my phone, I stared at his number for a while. I saved his contact as "WGM Jimin Oppa". We're not really close yet, but to have him meet my dad seems like a good idea. They got along really well, so I'm hoping that oppa will take good care of me just like what he promised to my dad.

Hesitating, I still dialed his phone number. My heart is thumping because of an unknown reason. For pete's sake, I'm just waiting for him to answer! Is there a need to be nervous? "Annyeonghaseyo~" I almost jumped on my seat when he answered.

"Oppa, where are you?" I asked him. I don't want to sound clingy, but is there another way to ask him?

"I'm on my way~" He's answering fondly and I envy that. How can he reply so casually? I guess he feels comfortable around me. "Ah, yeobo~" Yeobo? I don't know if I'm cringing or fluttering whenever he mentions that endearment.

"Hmm?" I smiled for the sake of the show. I don't really like expressing too much of my feelings in front of the viewers because they might expect something more.

"Please dress up. We'll go somewhere," my eyebrows cross when he said that. Where is he taking me? "It would be better if it's a dress you're wearing."

"Hahaha~ What for?" I thought he's being silly for asking me to wear a specific type of wardrobe.

"Hahaha~ It's a secret for now. See you, ok?"

I hummed a yes, "Hmm. All right. See you, too." After that, he took the initiative to end the call. I was left dumbfounded with what he said. He told me to wear a dress because we're going to some place. I looked at Mango, "Mango-yah, should I wear a dress?" Of course, it only barked at me. Nonetheless, I decided to just follow his instructions.

A lot of things came to my mind. What if he will introduce me to his parents? My eyes widened of the thought. Damn! You should really look presentable, Jeongyeon! I went to the bedroom and looked for a presentable dress. Maybe I'm really meeting his parents! If I'm meeting them, I should also buy a gift! Oh god, oppa. You're really dragging me into dangerous situations!

*

JIMIN'S POV

"Hahaha~ It's a secret for now. See you, ok?" I ended the call and focused on the wheel. I'm on my way to the unit just as I told her. The staff gave me a self camera, so I put it in front of me and decided to talk to it for a while since that's what I should really do.

"Ah, today, I'm wearing a suit." I started narrating as I drive. "I bought this suit yesterday because I thought of proposing to my wife." I can't stop smiling at the thought. My heart is pounding because it will be the first time that I will do something like this. "She doesn't know anything about this because I never told anyone. Maybe the staff from WGM knows about this as well, but I told them not to say anything to my wife. So now, I want to properly propose to her at a restaurant. I actually rented the whole place just for us since I want it to be romantic and special."

I continued, "I'm not sure what her finger size is, so I just bought the ring that fits my pinky. Some say that when the woman's ring fits on the pinky finger of the man, it meand that they are soulmates." It's a really old saying from some ahjussis and ahjummas. "Of course, I brought her flowers on my way to her. I told myself that I can never miss a day of giving my wife a bouquet." Finally, I arrived at the unit. I brought the flowers with me and asked the valet to look after my car for a while since we will be back right away.

*

OMNISCIENT

Jeongyeon was deciding which pair of heels should she wear when her husband rang the doorbell. She knew that it was him because it's only him that would visit her. "Oh, he's here already." She went to the door to welcome him and smiled right away as she sees the big flower bouquet just for her.

"Annyeong, dangshin~" He greeted and entered. He wanted to go in for a hug, but he's too shy and worried that she won't like the type of skinship.

Jeongyeon took the flowers from him and initiated a hug between them. It shocked him because he never knew that she will take initiative.

"Why are you wearing a suit?" She asked and closed the door for them.

"I told you we're going somewhere." He just smiled at her mischievously. "Wear your shoes already, so we can leave."

"Why are you in a rush, oppa?" She asked and stared at the three pairs of heels on the floor. He noticed that her eyes are indecisive, so he picks up a pair of white 3-inch pumps.

"I bet these will look good on you." He complimented, so she gratefully takes his suggestion.

*

"What did you think of when you saw him wearing a suit?"

"Well, I didn't see it coming," Jeongyeon replied. "But I know for sure that we are going somewhere formal, so I wore a formal dress as well. I thought he looked handsome in his wedding suit."

"Why did you think it was a wedding suit?"

"He has boutonniere on his suit's lapel, so I thought we will finally hold a wedding of our own." She laughed at her own thought.

--*

don't forget to vote, comment and share! :D