Episode 11

OMNISCIENT

"The front desk lady."

Jimin laughed and covered his mouth, "Aigoo~ Hahaha~" His eyesmile shows that butterflies kept on fluttering inside his tummy. "It's too early in the morning to ask about this." He recovered from laughing and tried to be serious. He stared on the floor and let the words flow throughout his lips. "Jeongyeonie is prettier than anyone in my eyes."

*

They both reached the room with the bellboys carrying their luggage. Jeongyeon is still sulky on the fact that Jimin almost slipped with his answer. "Please put the luggages by the door." Jimin requested using his broken English, so the bellboys placed the couples' luggages and fled.

He kept thinking on how he will put Jeongyeon down. Of course, the thought of throwing her on the queen-sized bed became an option for him, but the thought of it made him think twice. It may bring him and his wife into media danger. Issues will be published, so the simple throwing made him buffer.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon is waiting for him to make a move. She was overthinking how will she be put down as well. They are both buffering.

In the end, Jimin threw his wife on their bed as if they're ready for a honeymoon. Jeongyeon shrieked, but the both of them laughed right after. She swiftly took the pillow and hit him hard, "Yah! That's no way to treat your wife!" She said, laughing.

Jimin sat on the corner of the bed, "Aigoo~ You're just blushing." Both of them went silent after a few moments. The old man was catching his breath and stretching his back from all that sudden exercise. "Now what?" He asked her. Jeongyeon blankly stared at him, until she noticed that a red envelope was being handed to them.

"Yeobo," she called and gestured the staff. Jimin took the envelope by surprise and read it loudly. 

Jimin x Jeongyeon

Congratulations on passing the

first challenge!

You may now proceed to the beach

for the special lunch that we

prepared for you!

~We Got Married Season 10~

"Wow. All of that hard work really paid off." Jimin laughed it off while Jeongyeon stayed silent. She chinked her eyes and observed how her husband is acting. He seemed natural. He then stood up, stretched out a little and offered out his hand. "Let's go, yeobo?" He asked.

Jeongyeon's right eyebrow raised, "Why don't you go and ask the desk lady?" He was then left speechless because of the sudden attack. She got up on her own and sulked like a child. Jimin wanted to burst out a laugh because he's enjoying it. His heart feels joyous whenever his wife is jealous. 

He smiled, "Yeobo, I'm sorry." He softly held her arm and eyesmiled. She tried her best to remain calm, but that eyesmile was to die for. Butterflies flew inside her stomach. She can't help but to smile. "I will only look at you from now on."

She sighed and shrugged both of her shoulders, "That's what they all said."

*

Jimin flashed his white chest with a button down white polo. He looked very manly especially now that his body became more built as he grows older. Yes, he has a six-pack abs, but he's too coy to show it around. 

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon is became fond of showing around her skin, but not as much as other models and actresses. She wore a green one-piece swimsuit that accented her porcelain skin topped with a white netted blazer and denim short pants. 

"Wow," his first thoughts when he saw his wife dressing sexily. She usually wears pants and something that doesn't show too much skin, so he was taken aback to see her like that. "My wife is so pretty." Jeongyeon blushed when she saw his naked chest. 

They both headed to the beach to enjoy their lunch. Little did they know, the lunch was set up on water. A staff guided them until they reached the floating cottage reserved for them. They both ohh-ed because of the grand lunch prepared. "I haven't had lunch in the middle of the water yet." She said. 

Jimin pulled her a seat and did the same for him. After a few minutes, they were told to eat. No one was making a noise as both of them were eating, but Jimin wanted to ask something, so he took the initiative to make a conversation.

"Yeobo," he spoke. Jeongyeon's attention was easily caught. "Did you like my proposal the other day?"

"I heard it was the grandest." She giggled, making him blush. He's shy whenever he recalls it. "I was touched. I never knew someone will be doing that for me."

"I was most touched when you actually acknowledged me being clingy," he chuckled. He felt the urge of holding her resting hand on the table, so he did. It surprised her a little, but she told herself that she needs to be used to it. She then took the initiative to intertwine hers with his which made his heart skip a beat. "It was really a game changer. It will probably be the most memorable thing that happened during that dinner besides accepting my marriage."

"Oppa." She called. "What do you want to do when we get back to Korea?" She asked.

He shrugged his broad shoulders, "I actually want us to take wedding photos before getting married. Something that we can keep together as a couple, even if we may part ways in the future." Those words sounded bittersweet. They both know that this marriage has an end, but they took the risk by joining this virtual marriage.

Jeongyeon fell into silence. She doesn't know what to say, but her heart felt tight when his hand squeezed hers.

This...all of this...

...it's all virtual, Jeong.

*

"What did you feel about Jimin's words?"

Jeongyeon wasn't ready for the question. She petrified.

"A-Ah..." She trailed off. It feels like there is something stuck inside her throat. "...I believe that all things will come to an end. It's up for me and him if we will make the best of this marriage or not." She smiled bitterly.

--*

i'm so sorry for being inactive the past months! please do take care and stay inside as much as possible!

don't forget to vote, comment and share! :D