Episode 12

OMNISCIENT

"How is your trip so far?"

Jimin chuckled, "I'm enjoying it. We took lots of photos and I feel very excited because I have a surprise coming."

"Another surprise?"

The man nodded and scratched his nape. He half-smiled, "Am I too much? I just love my wife, so I'm doing this for her." The staff giggled after hearing his impossible answer.

*

JIMIN'S POV

"What do you want to do now?" I asked Jeongyeon who is looking over the beach. "Do you want to swim?" I added. There are swimming pools inside, so I thought we can enjoy our free time for a while.

"Sure," she was the one who stood up, so I followed. Unconsciously, I held her hand as we walk. I didn't notice it at first, but when it came to mind, I took back my hand. "Is my hand sweaty?" She asked, worried.

My eyes widened, "Heol, no."

"Then don't let go," she smiled widely. I think I misheard it, but I didn't. She really said those words and she even smiled!

The weather wasn't too hot. It was a cloudy and windy day, so we played by the water. We stepped on the water hand in hand, giggling. I felt like we're the only people there.

I guess this is what the Filipinos call kilig. Butterflies in my stomach.

"This is the happiest I've felt so far," I said, holding her hands. I don't know how I said those words. All I know is that I want to let her feel my true feelings. Yes, this is virtual, but as days pass, I find myself happy. Happier than ever.

She blushed and smiled at me sheepishly, "Same." My heart just pounded. I wasn't ready for that kind of attack! Plus, her smile took my breath away. I don't know about her, but I think I'm head over heels for her. 

After that sweet comment, she dived and swam away from me. I think it was a cute idea to follow her, so I did and tried catching her. She swims quickly, so I guess she is a "hard catch", but I still caught her. We both breathed quickly as we withdrew ourselves from the water and caught ourselves laughing at each other.

"Whoa, jagi, you're really hard to catch." I laughed it off and she did the same.

"But you still caught me, right?" She giggled cutely which made me zone out for a moment. The next thing I knew is that we're staring at each other with smiles curved upwards and butterflies in our stomachs. I was the one who first looked away because I couldn't handle her stares. I chuckled and hid my face from blushing. 

She then took my ears, "Those ears are really red, oppa." She mentioned, which made me feel hotter. "Are you hot?" She asked and held both of my ears now. Aigoo, Jeongyeon-ah! Stop making me feel this! I am really embarrassed! 

I held her hands and took it off from my ears. I looked away, "I-I'm just..." I stammered. I just became more embarrassed in front of my wife.

"Aigoo," she laughed. "Are you OK?"

"Very much." I said, but I was caught off guard when she put my head on the water! I almost choked! 

Thankfully, my reflex is quick and I got out of water right away. I caught her laughing. Her double chin is showing, but I don't mind because it's cute. I'd like to see it more as the episodes continue. 

"Aish, I feel like some of the water got stuck on my nose!" I said which made her look concerned. Actually, I'm OK. I'm just pretending that I am not, so that I can see her worried look. 

She immediately came to my aid and cupped my cheeks, "Aigoo, I'm sorry. Are you OK?" She asked. The worriment in her eyes put me at ease.

I smiled and her look immediately changed. She rolled her eyes and slapped my cheeks. "Aish! You had me worry!" She raised her voice.

"Hahaha! Sorry, jagi. I just wanted to see your concerned face." I apologized, but she quickly turned her back on me. Good job, Jimin! "Jagiyaaa~" I took her hand and said sorry multiple times until she got annoyed.

"Aigoo," she looked at me and I displayed my best puppy eyes. She snickered, but I can see her little smiles, so I smiled as well. "Don't do that next time." I nodded and we both decided to get drinks.

*

It was already 5 PM and we went back to the beach to watch the sunset. When we got there, we saw a set up for the two of us. I believe that we will be having our dinner later inside the hotel. Maybe, a dinner on bed?

We reclined on the deck chairs facing the amazing sunset. I've dreamed of something like this before, but I never thought that it would be aired on We Got Married. 

"The view is so fine," Jeongyeon said in awe as we watch the sun flee away from our eyes. Her eyes looked like mirrors and I was watching the sunset on those. 

"Not as fine as my wife." I commented, but I think she didn't hear it because she's too focused on the sun. 

She finally spoke after a few moments and took something from behind her. "This is my honeymoon gift," I was touched. I didn't think that I'll receive something like this from her. "I actually had to call Nayeon unnie and ask her what you like. She asked Yoongi oppa, too." I laughingly took the gift. I feel shy all of a sudden, because my gift for her is still in Seoul. "Open it, oppa." Shyly, I opened the present and saw a Rolex. Whoa, this is extremely grand. "Try it on?"

I nodded and tried the watch on. She seemed really pleased that it fits my wrist well. "Do you like it?" She asked.

"So much. Thank you, jagi." I leaned towards her and gave her a hug. I wish this moment would last forever, but this is just virtual. We may act sweet towards each other, but at the end of the day, we have separate lives. 

"You may not notice it, but I had our names engraved on the back side of the watch." I immediately took off the watch and looked for our names. It said, "JeongMin <3 WGM". I am speechless and touched for this gesture. People might say that it's just a watch, but it's not.

My wife gave me this during our honeymoon. I will never not wear this.

--*

Late update. Sorry, I'm still at school. Stay safe <33

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! :DD