||Part One||

It was 11:30pm on a Friday night and it was Seulgi and Irene's anniversary of five years. Instead of Seulgi spending it with Irene she is working late because being a female CEO is a lot of work. Seulgi is not aware that it is their anniversary. She is just so caught up in work she totally forgot. As for Irene she is at home crying waiting for Seulgi to come home. As of now Seulgi has finished her work and is heading home.

When she arrived home she parked her car and made her way into the house

When she arrived home she parked her car and made her way into the house. She went to the kitchen and was shocked at what she saw.

The kitchen table was covered with candles and her favorite food

The kitchen table was covered with candles and her favorite food. It then hit her that it was their anniversary and she had forgotten all about it. She quickly checked every room in the house to look for Irene.

She checked the living. No Irene
Her at home office. No Irene.

Lastly she checked their bedroom. And there was Irene sitting on the bed hugging her legs crying. Seulgi felt her heart shatter into pieces seeing her baby girl like this. She quickly dropped all her things and walked over to Irene and sat on the bed beside her. Irene just kept on crying and crying.

"Baby, I am so sorry that I came late. With all the work I had to do I totally forgot it was our anniversary. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me?"

".........."

"Irene, I really am sorry. Please!"

"H-how could y-you!?"

"Baby I  really am sorry! I just got so caught up with work and I totally forgot. Please I am so sorry. Forgive me?"

"H-how do I k-know that you w-won't bail on m-me again in t-the future?"

"Because of this."

"Becau-."

Irene didn't get get to finish her sentence when Seulgi kissed her. Irene was shocked at first but then slowly gave into the kiss. It was so passionate and full of love. After a couple of minutes Irene broke the kiss. She looked up at Seulgi who had a couple of tears in her eyes. She immediately hugged her to stop her from crying.

"What's wrong, Seulgi?"

"I am so sorry for forgetting our anniversary. I am so so so so sorry. Please forgive me!"

"It's okay! I forgive you."

"You do?"

"Yes! I understand."

"Let me make it up to you."

"How will you do that?"

"Like this."

Seulgi pulled her for another kiss. It was passionate, rough, and heated all at the same time. Seulgi pushes Irene back on the bed and began to suck, lick, and kiss her neck. While she is doing that Irene starts undressing Seulgi while Seulgi is undressing Irene. Seulgi makes her way back up to Irene lips. With surprise Irene flipped them over to where she is on top of Seulgi. She started kissing down her body. Went down to her collarbone, to her boobs licking her nipples, to her abdomen, and stopped when she was above Seulgi's area. She decided she wanted to tease Seulgi and just blew her breath on her.

"Please, Irene don't tease me!"

"I should punish you for being late."

"Please don't."

"Okay! You are off the hook. For now!"

After those words Irene immediately started eating out Seulgi making her moan in pleasure. Seulgi was getting overwhelmed with pleasure when she felt Irene put two fingers inside of her.

"Ahh! Fuck your mouth!"
"Keep going! Don't stop!"
"Irene! Faster!"

"Whatever you say!"

Irene went even faster. She felt how Seulgi was shaking. She knows that she is close to cumming. She just kept on eating her out.

"I'm gonna cum!"

With that Seulgi cummed inside of Irene's mouth. Irene just swallows it and went back up to Seulgi to kiss her so she can taste herself.

"My turn!"

With that Seulgi flipped them over and just went straight for Irene's womanhood. She licked, sucked, and bit it so much that it drove Irene crazy. Irene then grabbed on Seulgi's hair and pushed her head down deeper.

"I'm gonna cum!"

With that Irene cums in Seulgi's mouth. They finally catch their breath and share one more passionate kiss.

" I really am sorry. But happy anniversary."

"It's okay. Happy anniversary."

With that they went to sleep cuddling each other. They could not be more happy than they already are.

The End
(I am just joking but it is the end for this chapter)