-_Part Three_-

After Seulgi left the bakery she had already went to the other stores to get food, adult party games, and decorations. She texted Irene and asked her where she was. Irene said she was hanging out with her best friend, Joy. Seulgi then started texting Joy.

Text Chat
(Bold: Seulgi & Italics: Joy)

Hey Joy, it's Seulgi!

Hey Seul, what's up?

I need to keep Irene away from the house until 9:30.

Okay! I can do that for you. Irene already thinks you are not doing anything g for her birthday anyways so...... yeah!

Okay great! I'll text when you can bring her back home, okay?

Okay, bye Seulgi 👋

Bye, Joy thanks again 💖
Read at 5:40pm

End of Texting Chat

With that seulgi went back home to start decorating the house. While she was driving home she was confused on why Irene would think Seulgi wasn't planning anything for her birthday.

When she arrived home she got out of the car and called her two maids to come and help her decorate the backyard for the party. When they were finished it looked like this.....

 When they were finished it looked like this

"고마워 릴리, 그레이스 가족들과 함께 하루를 쉬게 해."

"Thank you ma'am. Well we'll see you tomorrow."

"안녕히 가세요"

With that the maids left the house. As soon as they left Seulgi called the catering service that she payed to cater the party. When they arrived she led them to the other kitchen that she had made for the caterers when she throws parties.

She walked them to the kitchen. As soon as they walked in the chefs were amazed by the kitchen. They looked around in awe. The kitchen was nice and big with enough space to walk around and do all their work.

"Well get to work right away, you can count on us."

"Thank you, good luck."

Seulgi left the kitchen and went to the bedroom to change her outfit for the party. She called all their old friends from school, and family and told them they can start making their way to the house. She then called Wendy.

(Phone Call: Seulgi- Underlined & Wendy- Bold)

"Hello"