((Chapter 4))

Flashback

"Okay take it off!"

Irene removed her blindfold and heard a great big.........

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Irene!" Everyone screamed.

Irene spotted Seulgi but when she looked at the person that was standing next to her................ instantly her mood changed from happy to a rude bitch.

The person standing next to Seulgi was Wendy. For some reason ever since High School Irene has despised Wendy and nobody accept Irene knows why. Wendy was always so bright and kind to everyone. She never did anything bad or said anything bad to anyone at all. Even the people who were a real pain.

Irene walked up to Seulgi and gave her a big hug and a kiss. She was so happy that Seulgi did this for her. But she was also annoyed that Seulgi invited Wendy at the same time. Like for real what is her problem when it comes to Wendy?

"Happy Birthday Babe!"

"Thank you so much! I love you! But I have a bone to pick with you!"

"What is it?"

"Not here! I don't want to ruin the party!"

Irene pulled seulgi away from the party. They went inside and sat on the steps. Irene stayed quite for a little before she started speaking to Seulgi.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"I don't like Wendy! I don't want her here any longer!"

Seulgi was surprised and upset at the same time. She doesn't understand why Irene acts like this towards Wendy. All Wendy ever tries to do is be nice to Irene but she acts like a bitch.

"Why?"

"Because I don't like her!"

"Oh well! You are going to be nice tonight whether you like it or not! Do you understand me?! I'm not putting up with your bitchy attitude towards her or anybody else tonight! Got it!?"

"Whatever."

Seulgi left Irene on the steps. Little did they know that someone was listening to their entire conversation.

Who was eavesdropping?? Who do you think it is? Find out in next chapter! Byeee!!

Haha!Gotcha Just Kidding!!😂

It was Wendy. She literally just heard everything Irene just said about her. She quickly went back outside to the party and act like nothing happened. But since Irene wants to be rude and bitchy Wendy is going to leave. Taking the LV set with her and going to go get her money back.

When she got back outside she gathered around random people. She talked with the other guests until it was time for opening presents and she had an idea. But it wasn't very good. She grabbed her present for Irene and walked over to her. Than she said this!

"Everyone! Can I have your attention?!"

Everybody looked at her.

"So we are all here to celebrate Irene's birthday, except for me! You see earlier today I bought a very expensive gift for her that she really wanted known as a LV set. So Irene open it!"

Irene opened the box and there was the LV set she always wanted. But...

"Can I see it for a second?"

"Sure?"

Irene gave Wendy the LV.

"But you see the thing is, I spent over $1000.00 on this to get it for her. Irene, I know it's your party and everything but you can't keep it!"

Everyone was shocked and Irene was pissed.

"The reason for this is because I thought to myself....... why should I waste my money to get a very expensive present for someone who can't even stand being in a room with me for like 2 minutes. This might sound rude but, Irene....... you absolutely, fucking disgust me!"

Everyone was shocked. Irene was pissed and angry. Seulgi was shocked but she saw this coming because of the way Irene treats Wendy.

"Everyone! I'm sorry if I ruined you guy's night! Forgive me! But Irene, I'm not sorry for saying that you disgust me! Goodbye everyone! Oh and one more thing...... Seulgi? I'm pretty sure you saw this coming."

"Trust me, I did! I'll talk to you later!"

"Bye, everyone! Bye Seulgi! Irene.... stay forever stuck up and rude!"

With those last words Wendy left the house along with the LV set. Irene turned and looked at Seulgi with a face that says something like 'don't stand there do something!' but she didn't she just walked away from Irene. To be honest everyone at the party was upset with how Irene treated Wendy.

{2 Hours Later}

Everyone eventually left. The catering people cleaned up and left. Seulgi went to her room and laid down. Irene was in the shower thinking about what Wendy said to her. After a couple of moments Irene came out and looked at Seulgi.

"Actually you know something Irene? You actually deserved what Wendy said to you, and honestly I'm on her side this time."

"Are you serious right now!?"

"Yes I am! I told you not to be so rude to her. But no, you wanted to be all bitchy towards her. But you didn't listen so.... karma is a real bitch especially towards you right now."

With those words Seulgi laid down and went to sleep. Irene got into bed as well and they slept with their backs towards each other. Just then Seulgi got a call from Wendy. She picked it up and went out of the room and talked to her. Leaving Irene a little pissed, a little scared, and a little sad because of the events that happened today.

I guess some of you guys are wondering why Irene hates Wendy so much. If you want me to do a flashback, either comment "Flashback" or vote!! Bye See You Guys Next Chapter!!💖💜💜