ⒾⒾPart SevenⒾⒾ

Meanwhile At Home With Irene

Irene had woken up to see Seulgi is not here. She just ignore the uneasy feeling in her stomach and went to go take a shower. While in the shower she was thinking about what Seulgi had said to her last night.

Maybe she has been just a little rude to Wendy. Maybe she should have been more nice to her and treated her with respect. She just brushed off her thoughts and stepped out of the shower and got ready for her day with Joy.

She then made her way down the stairs and went to the kitchen and grabbed a muffin, some fruit, and coffee

She then made her way down the stairs and went to the kitchen and grabbed a muffin, some fruit, and coffee. While eating she received a text from Seulgi.

Hey! You awake yet?

Yea I just woke up and I'm eating breakfast, what's up?

I won't be coming home at exactly 7:30 because Wendy said she needed a ride home, but she won't finish locking up until 8:00, so it will be around 8:30 before I come home.

Okay, fine with me.I gotta go Joy will be here soon to pick me up. We're gonna be hanging out all day.

Okay I gotta go. I have a meeting in like two minutes so have a good day and be safe and I'll see you at home later tonight.

Okay, I'll see you later. Bye, love you. Don't overwork yourself.

Don't worry I won't.Love you!🥰💕

Love you too💖😇
Read 10:30 am

Just as I finished talking to Seulgi joy texted me and said she was outside. I put my dishes in the sink and grabbed my jacket, purse, keys, and phone and walked out the house.

I locked the door and made my way to Joy's car and climbed in. I gave her a hug and then put on my seatbelt and we drove off to a whole bunch of random places for today.

~Seulgi POV~

I was sitting in the conference room talking about our upcoming project for Kang Industries. Our new business partners of Lee Corp. had given us a proposal saying they want to expand their business by collaborating with us.

"So Mrs. Kang Seulgi, do we have an agreement to combine our companies? If so sign this contract."

"Well before I sign anything I'm gonna have my lawyer look over it carefully just so there is nothing in here that will hurt me or my company."

" Is that really necessary?"

"It's absolutely necessary because in the past former companies that I have worked with took lots of money from and almost the rights to my name, so if you don't like it we can forget about this collaboration with our two companies."