17

Josephine POV
Before we left from the party Hero had called someone to come pick up Victoria. I wanted to ask who it was but I didn't want to be all up his business.

He was driving home right now. Me eyes were closing. My feet were killing me especially with these high heels. I took them off when we entered Hero's car.

After minutes go by Hero says "We're here Jo" I put my high heels back on getting out the car, walking inside the house .

"Where's Victoria?" I ask him taking off my high heels again as I step inside the house. She wasn't here and all the lights were still off.

"I told one of my good friends to come pick her up she's staying over at his house don't worry" I nodded I trusting him. I send her a quick message to stay safe.

I yawn rubbing my eyes. I walk upstairs to my room. I can hear his footsteps right behind me. He made me nervous especially if her was right behind me. I bit my lip trying to not think about it.

"I have a nice view here" I blushed not looking at him. He grabs my hand spinning me to face him. "You're blushing" he looked at me rubbing my cheek. I bite my lip digging my teeth into my bottom lip.

He stares at my lip as they lowered down to my cleavage. I blushed even more.

"Tomorrow I won't be home I have to leave early in the morning"

"What do you work for again ?"

"I'm a CEO Jo" he moves closer to me, I back away.

"I um- I'm going to sleep" I shutter. Although I'm not quite tired I want to go to bed. It's night already so theirs not much I can do.

"You're sleeping with me" he smirks grabbing my hand leading us to his room.

I forgot my clothing in my room. "I have to go get clothes to sleep be in I'll be back"

"I'll give you one of my shirts" he hands me a black shirt that smells just like him.

"Thank you" I whisper. I try to unzip my dress but my hands are too short to reach my back.

"Need help ?" I turn and nod. He goes behind me. His hands go to my zipper. He brings it down, lower and lower to my back going at a slow pace.

The dress falls of my body I quickly put on just shirt. I turn around to see him digging holes into my body. Looking at every single detail of my body.

I walk to his bed, I lay down resting my tired feet. Hero has my phone earlier I told him to hold it while we were at the party I didn't want to lose it. And right now I don't have enough money for a phone.

Talking about money. I need a job to buy food and other necessary thing. "Hero can you give me my phone" I place the blanket over my legs.

"Its being vibrating the whole time we got here" he takes out the phone from his pocket. He looks the screen. His jaw clenches.

"You gave your phone number to Stephen ?" He walks up to me showing the message. It says, hey cutie it's Stephen why you leave so early.

"No, of course not" I sit up taking my phone away from him but I miss, he backs away unlocking my phone. My phone doesn't have a password because I don't have anything to hide.

"I blocked him he doesn't need to be texting you" he sits next to me. I stare at him. His pull away the blanket away from my bare thighs. Running his hand up and down giving me shivers.

He leans forward to my ear "you're mine Josephine, only mine" he places his hand on my throat, his lips connecting with mine. He bites my bottom lip his tongue licking my bottom lip.

"Say it, that you're mine" I pull him over me his body hovering over mine. My legs wrap around his waist. I pull his bottom lip earning a grain from him.

"Do I need to repeat myself" he pulls away grinding his hips against mine. I'm only wearing panties I could feel how hard he is.

"I'm yours" I moan, he puts a leg between my legs. I begin to grind on his leg. When I'm about to release he pulls his leg away. I whimper digging my hand into his hair pulling it.

"Why did you stop ?" I don't even recognize my own voice.

"You need to sleep baby I can't do anything with you until you're sober I told you already"

I push him off me. I sit on his lap a thigh on each side l. I begin to grind on him. "No Jo" he stops my hips. Another whimper slips out of my mouth. I need some release.

I roll my eyes giving him a smile. For the rest of the night we cuddle falling asleep.