52

Josephine POV
I know today Hero is taking me out somewhere special today but honestly I don't want to go out. I'm just going to go out there and compare myself to other beautiful women and that's the least thing I want to do.

"Hero I just don't feel like going out" we're in the kitchen my mom is taking a shower. He's standing in between my legs. "Why tell me Jo" he kisses my jawline. I shrug closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of his lips on me.

"I'm not in the mood today for going out " which is not a lie. I'm really not in the mood today, I'm just not feeling myself which is a normal thing to feel. "I wanted to spoil my queen today" he frowns rubbing my inner thighs.

"You always spoil me" I smile. "I like spoiling my queen" he smirks gripping my waist pulling me against his crotch. I bite my lip holding back the moan. "Let's get your mind off the negative things by taking you out" he gives me the puppy eyes battling his eye lashes.

"Fine" I sigh, he knew dam well I wasn't going to say no if he gave me those adorable eyes. "Alright let's get ready ?"

"I have nothing to wear" I groan annoyed. I do have clothes but I'm just not feeling those clothes that I brought. "I ordered a dress for you it's waiting for you in the room" we hear a door open. Hero pulls away keeping his distance from me.

"So Jo are you ready for your surprise" she says walking in the kitchen smiling . "Wait you know about it ?" I ask amused.

"Of course, Hero told me today in the morning. You should go get changed" she smiles. "But you're going to be here alone" I frown.

"Oh don't worry about me I'll be next door" she smiles. Hero shifts on the chair. Does Hailey know what happened when she left ?

"Anyways hurry Jo go get changed" she smiles. I nod getting off the table walking to the room.

"I need to take a shower first" I grab my towel and lotion. "Lets take one together" he smirks grabbing his towel. "No, my mom is home"

"Bye Jo have fun I'll be right next door if you need me !" She screams, we hear the front door close. "We're alone now" he smirks. His smirk sends chills down my body like if I know what he's thinking about.

"Not happening Hero" I smile, I'm insecure of my body that's the least thing I want him to see, my body. I walk to the bathroom not waiting for his response. I can hear his footsteps following right behind me. I open the bathroom door placing my towel and lotion down on the sink.

I'm suddenly pushed against the wall my face is against the wall. A hand is wrapped around on the back of my neck. "Don't ever turn your back on" he whispers in my ear slapping my ass. I whimper arching my back. "Do you hear me Jo" he slaps my ass again. I moan nodding. "Words Jo, how many times do I need to tell you I need words"

I stay quiet arching my back. I never knew by him doing that would feel so good. "Answer me Jo don't fucking play with me" he growls griping my neck. I arch my back again, my ass grinding against his crotch. He groans grinding against my ass pushing me rough against the wall.

"This is my last warning Jo answer me of I'll punish" he brings his arm to side sliding his hand inside my shirt flicking my nipple in his hand, I moan his name. That's exactly what I want him to do to punish me... but I won't tell him that. He grabs me firmly by the neck pulling me away from the wall. He spins me around still keeping his hand firmly on the back of my neck.

He drags me back to the room. He sits down on the bed pulling me in between his legs. "Bend down over my leg" my eyes widened my lips part. "Jo don't make me repeat myself" his jaw is clenched. I can feel my face heating up.

I bend down over his leg my ass sticking out. My stomach is touching his leg. He slides my sweats and underwear down in one motion. Without warning he smack my ass, I whimper. He smacks it again I feel pain and pleasure. I feel my heat clenching. "Why am I punishing you ?" He smack my ass against but harder.

I bite my bottom to hide my moans. Why am I so turned on ? And why does it feel so good ?

"Because I turned my back on you" I let out a small moan. He slaps my ass again, I arch my back groaning. "And what else did you do ?" His voice sounds so sexy... a deep voice but raspy.

"I didn't answer you" my heat is aching for his touch. I close my legs tightly to let some release out. When I rub my legs together I feel my wetness dripping down my thighs.

"And are you going to do it again ?" He slaps my ass again slightly pinching it. I can't take this any longer I need some release now. "No" I whimper. He pulls me up to his lap. He slides his hand in between my legs. "Shit, you're soaking wet" he says amused.

I slowly grind on his hand. I moan when my clit rubs against his hand. "Are you turned on Jo ?" He smirks, with his other free hand he wraps it around my neck. I moan nodding.

"Jo didn't I just tell you to use words?" He clenches his jaw. I grind faster on his hand letting out loud moans. "Let ask you one more time" he grits his teeth moving his hand faster "Are you turned on ?"

"Yes Hero" I moan about to cum. He pulls his hands away when I'm about to release. I whimper looking at him. He pulls me into a kiss. kissing me gentle... but I was looking for a more rough kiss. "That's part of your punishment too"

I battle my lashes grinding against his hard cock. He grabs me by my hips firmly stopping my movements. I groan frustrated, without even thinking it twice I slide my hand in between my legs finding my clit. He grabs both of my hands by the wrist holding them to the side. "No Jo that's part of your punishment too"

"You don't want me ?" I bite my lip. "No" he lies gazing down at my breast. My breast are hard right now their aching for his touch. My whole body is aching for hands to be on every single inch of my body.

I slide my hand down grasping his hard cock "But this tells me something else"

Author Note
Follow me please so you can get notifications when I let you know when I'm going to post the next chapters.
Next chapter is on Tuesday