38

Josephine POV
Work went well. Hero would check on me every three hours or so. The door opened a guy came inside "Ms. Langford ?" He was holding a folder. "Yeah that's me" I gave him a small smile. "Uhhh...I...the papers in this folder need to be in alphabet order" I nod taking it. "Thank you"I smiled.

I got up holding my phone. "You're leaving ?" The guy says walking out the room slowly standing by the door. "Yeah I'm done with today" I walk to the door closing it. "Well I'll see you around right ?" He goes inside the elevator. I nod knocking on Hero door. "Come in" I open the door stepping in.

"Hey babygirl" he stands up walking to the front of his desk leaning on it. I smile wrapping my arms around him. "How was your first day ?". He rubbed my back. "Good I liked it" I smiled. "Do you want to talk about Perth now ?"

"Yeah" My hearty suddenly began to pound faster. I got nervous. "I have to go in a week" his hands lowered to my ass giving it a light squeeze. "Are you okay with it ?" I bit my lip resting my hands on his chest. He clears his throat "let's talk about this at home it's getting late"

"You said that for the past days Hero" I roll my eyes getting annoyed. "I'm sorry mamas you're right let's sit down" I nod sighing. He sits down pulling me to his lap. A leg on each side making my dress rise up a little.  "I'm leaving to Perth in five days" He grips my waist harder. "How long are we gonna go for ?" I yawn. "Four days" I don't miss the word "we"

"You're coming too ?" I bite my lip. "Yeah I'm not letting you go by yourself" he huffs. "If I can't even leave you for a few hours imagine days" I giggle nodding."Your so fucking perfect" I smile admiring his beautiful green eyes. "Do you get along with your parents ?"

"I'm closer to my mum but I get along with both of them" His mum and dad aren't together I remember Victoria telling me that her dad didn't want to marry her mom, Martha. So they broke apart when they were kids. "I wonder what you're thinking when you're this quiet"

I give him a lazy smile "You're tired aren't you" He hugs me tighter his scent feeling my nostrils. I snuggle, resting my head on his neck like a baby. "Let's go home" I yawn. I force myself to off him to get downstairs. When we get home I get undressed changing into something comfortable for bed. "Are you hungry love ?" He lays down next to me.

"No I'm fine" I lay my head on his chest placing a leg over his waist, an arm around him. It doesn't take me a while to fall asleep.

The next day

I went to work along with Hero. We came out at twelve of the afternoon. I was cooking spaghetti. "You don't need to cook babe" he hugged me from behind, I shrug. "Jo why don't you just stay home and not work" he played with the waist band of my black nike shorts. "Hero I told you you're not going to be my baby daddy" I roll my eyes.

"Fine" he pouts. I look at him in awe. He rests his head on my shoulder looking adorable. When the food is ready we eat at the table talking about Perth. I clean up the mess, Hero helps me. I go upstairs taking a quick shower. I walk to the room exhausted. Hero is on the balcony on the phone again. I lay down putting Hulu. He comes back inside sitting down next to me. "Who were you on the phone with ?"

"It was work" He plants a kiss on my cheek. "Tomorrow I want to take you somewhere" he throws the blanket over my legs. "You don't have to take me to places you know that right ?" He lets out a chuckle. "I know babe but I like to spoil you" He rubs my thighs through the blanket. "I don't like being spoiled" I tell him the truth.

"I love to spoil my girl" he shrugs bringing his hand to my hair twirling it around his finger. He places his hand on my cheek I lean on his touch closing my eyes. I open my eyes to see him staring at me. "You're mine" he gives me a gentle kiss on the lips. I smile pulling him on top of me.

"How are we going somewhere tomorrow if we work?" I ask confused. "We're not working tomorrow love I'm the bold I do the rules" I roll my eyes smacking him in a playful way he laughs showing his cute deep dimple. I poke it but quickly pull my hand away.

"Sorry" I mumble. "No, I like it" he smiles. "You're too good for me Jo" I sigh. "Not this again" With my small hand I hold his chin forcing him to stare at me. "You belong to me and I belong to you" He needs to know he's so important to me. "Can I ask you something ?"

"Sure what is it ?"

"What were you doing before you met me ?" I've always wondered about this."Victoria said you rarely visited her or your parents" he sighs getting off me changing positions to sitting down on the bed.

Author Note
Next chapter is coming on Sunday ♥️