27

Hero POV
Seeing her body shake underneath mines is so fucking sexy. She's laying down on my chest. I move her hair out of her face.

"Jo do you know what you're going to be modeling ?"

"Uhh....yeah" she moves slightly away from my body but I pull her back.

"What is it ?" I cock an eyebrow.

She clears her throat "a two piece swimsuit" she bites her lip. My jaw clenches at the thought of other guys seeing my girl body. No one can see her beautiful body but me, only me.

"No Jo I don't want other guys to see what's mine" I grab her chin lookin at her. "I knew you were going to say that so I declined it, and I'm not really comfortable with it"

She changes the subject quickly. "I'm going out with Victoria today" her hand makes patterns in my chest. Her hand feels warm soft again my skin. "Where you girls going ?"

"The mall probably I don't know your sister is choosing" she clears her throat.

"I was supposed to have the meeting about me modeling. I cancel it since it's a two piece swimsuit" she explained.

"Angel is giving you a ride"

"It's fine Victoria is taking her car" she puts on my shirt putting her hair in a messy, a few strands of her hair are down.

"Angel is taking you I don't trust Victoria she'll end up taking you to club" I put on my grey Nike sweats pushing my messy hair back.

"What's wrong with the club ?" She opens the door to the bathroom that's inside our room. My girl is too innocent she doesn't notice when guys are flirting with her.

"Your surrounded by too many guys. I won't let you go especially if I'm not there" she walks to the sink starting to brush her teeth. She washes her mouth wiping it with a clean towel.

Her phone flashes getting a message. "We're going to the mall, you don't have to worry" she smiles kissing my cheek. I grab her arm.

"I want one in my lips" she blushes, I push her against the sink placing her on top of it. A hand of mine on each side.

"I...you wanna go to the beach ?" She blushes looking away from my stare. "What was that ?" I tease her getting closer to her.

She sucks in a breath "if you wanna go to the beach ?"

I smirk "sure babygirl" I grab her chin firmly trapping her lips with mine. "You belong to me" I run my thumb on her bottom lip.

"I'm yours, Hero" the way her name rolls out of her tongue is so different... very sensual.

"We should get ready ?" She tries to get off the sink but her feet don't reach the floor. I push her back. "What if I don't want to ?" I gaze at her.

"Hero" she mumbles looking down. Her cheeks rosed up. "Do I make you nervous" I part my lips licking them.

"Yes" she whispers. I love how I can make her feel this intimate.

"Your not going to hang out with Victoria" I cock an eyebrow. "Yeah of course but that's later"

"Alright get ready" I keep a smile on my lips.

She's shaking.... she's nervous. Her body language explains it all. The way her hands shake when she holds her self to get on her feet. She's clenching her jaw. Her breathing has quicken.

She's looking everywhere but me. "Why are you so nervous around me, If your okay telling me ?" I finally ask her.

She blushes "your just...so... intense... I don't know" I hold her hands. I went her to feel comfortable.

"Let's get ready yeah babe ?"

I finish getting ready waiting for Jo. She's wearing a summer dress with a water bottle in her hand.

We walk to my car. It's fucking hot in here.

"You look beautiful" I place my hand on her soft thigh. My hand looks good on her skin. My hand would look better wrapped around her throat. "Your not gonna get in the water ?" I look at her her sundress.

"No I came just to come walk" she smiles looking out in the window.

"In two weeks I'm going to go visit my mom" she says bitting her lip.

"Let's discuss that later" she nods

I don't want her away from me. I want her next to me every second, every moment but she's going to go visit her mum.

"Okay" we get out the car.

"I miss the beaches in Perth" she looks at the view of the waves crashing. I lean in the car grabbing her by the waist.

"We can go one day"

"Really ?" She turns with a smile. I nod leading her to the sand. She takes off her sandals her small feet digging into the soft warm sand.

Author Note
Their was so much drama of Hero in instagram 😬