44

Josephine POV
My hear melts. He's so precious. "Eat mamas so we can take the jet after this" I nod beginning to eat. I can see the water from here I'll never get over how beautiful it looks.

Suddenly I remember I didn't pack my things. I get off the chair begging to go upstairs "where you going ?" He grabs my wrist. "I forgot to pack our things"

"It's fine Jo I already did that our things are already in the jet I'm just waiting for you to eat breakfast" he pulls me to his chest wrapping his hand on the back of my neck brining our lip together. He pulls always with a smirk "eat" he points to the plate.

I nod walking back to the high chair. After eating everything that was on my plate I walk to the fridge to get orange juice.

I open the fridge bending down reaching the juice. I feel his strong arms on my waist grinding his member against me "Excuse me" he says walking to the counter. I stand up closing the fridge. He's leaning on the counter with a smirk.

I try to ignore his intense gaze but it's so hard when he's the only one in the room. I grab a cup pouring orange juice. With my shaky hands I drink the juice. "I'm going to change" I quickly go upstairs into our room.

Fast forward we're already in jet. I drink a martini to calm my nerves down. I've never been in a private jet me and and Victoria would always take the regular planes, private jets are too expensive. Victoria isn't coming this time she's spending her time with Xavier which I'm happy for her.

"Here mamas take this" he gives me wine "and give me this" he takes the martini away from me. "You'll be fine Jo okay ?" I nod chugging on the whine. "Slow down" he whispers in my ear seductively his tongue slightly touching right below my ear sending shiver down my body. I close my legs tightly my heat is throbbing the room temperature has change to hot.

"Theirs a bedroom for us over there just incase you get sleepy" The view here is beautiful the white clouds the light blue sky. I place my wine down "where's the bathroom"

"Here I'll take you" he holds my hand leading me to the door next to our room. He opens the door for me dragging me inside.

He slams me against the wall with one hand he grabs both of my wrist putting them over my head. With his other hand he wraps it around my throat leaning in my ear grinding against me. I moan trying to release my hands. "Hero" I whimper moving my hips.

He slightly bends down bitting my neck pulling my skin gently sucking hard. My eyes roll back at the feeling of his mouth on my neck. He twirls his tongue bitting me. He groans pulling his hand away from my neck sliding his hand inside my pants. I bite my lip to hide my moans. "No let me hear your moans" he rubs my clit faster. My body shakes against him as I cum undone.

He pulls away with a smirk "You can use the bathroom now" he walks out locking the door. I look at myself in the mirror my eyes widened when I see two big pink marks in my neck. I quickly use the bathroom, walking out I see Hero talking to one of the guys that helped us with our bags.

"Everything okay ?" I place my hand on Hero's back. "Everything is fine love we were just discussing" he glares at the guy holding my hand taking us back to our seats. "What was that about ?"

"Nothing he just needs to know to keep his eyes to himself and not on my girl"

"Jealousy looks adorable on you but I only want you theirs no need to be jealous" I sip more of my wine. "Fuck yes babygirl you're mine" I yawn laying my head on his shoulder

"Tired ?" He rubs my thigh. "I let you get extra sleep and you're still tired ?" He chuckles, I nod snuggling on his shoulder. "Come lets go to the room"

I take off my shoes walking to the bed getting under the blankets. He gets up walking out the room. "Hero" I fall out his name. He turns gazing at me "Stay with me" he nods sitting down next to me. My eyes get heavier I drift off to sleep.

"Wake up mamas we're here" he tugs a piece of my hair behind my ear. I sit up rubbing my eyes. "Here drink some water" he hands me a cup. I drink everything putting the cup on the table next to the bed, getting up I putting my shoes on. 

I'm exited and nervous to see my parents reaction to see me with a guy. "Does your parents know I'm coming"

"Yeah I told them" We walk to the closet getting our bags. "I'll take them Jo" he points to my bags. "It's fine I got it" he gives me a warning look.

"Fine then what do I do ?" I look around me."Get downstairs without falling" he chuckles.

I laugh nodding walking downstairs. When I reach the ground I turn waiting for Hero. He walks downstairs with the bags. "Josephine this is the car you guys are going to be using" I turn to see Angel.

Hero throws the bags on the back of the car. "Thank you Angel" he opens the door for me. Hero comes inside the car rolling the windows down. "How did Angel get here I didn't see him in the jet ?"

"I got another private jet for him, he brought his family. I told him to come to Australia I gave me a break."

"I didn't know he had a family"

"He does he only has one son he's three years old" I nod looking at the city. I've missed Perth so much. "Jo what's the address ?" I type it on his phone handing it to him. Well let's see how this goes.

Author Note
Here's another update for those people who are stuck at home bored because of the coronavirus in other words me.
If you read my book "Hessa" I would be updating on that one today.
And a random fact about me is my name is Emely, and I'm Mexican. 🇲🇽
Vote and comment ♥️