61

Hero POV
I've been fantasying too much on having a baby with Jo. I've never been the guy on wanting to have kids. Yeah their adorable but it never occurred to my mind on having one.

Jo is not ready to have a baby. I'm ready when ever she's ready. I really need to stop fantasying it's making me want to make a baby right now. Jo's not ready yet we discussed about having a baby. I know she's the one.

"Hero are you awake ?" She whispers, it's three am and I'm not able to go to sleep because of all these crazy thoughts I'm having. "I'm awake" I whisper looking up, I'm laying down on her lap. "Hero do you ever think about me in your future"

I let out a small laugh "Love you are my future don't you understand that ?" I sit up cupping her cheeks. I bring my left hand behind her neck kissing her soft pink plump pink lips. She whimpers, I moan wrapping her legs around my waist. She wraps her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I bring my hand under her over sized shirt cupping her perky milky breast.  She moans arching her back.

I pull away from out intense kiss "Love you need a bigger bra your perky breast are spilling out" she blushes hiding her face on the crook for my neck. I flick my finger over her nipple slightly pinching it. She moans tangling her hands on my hair tugging it. She rises her hips up grinding against my crotch. She slides my shirt off throwing it on the floor. Her blue eyes have dilated to black. I grab her hands placing them on my chest. She licks her lips slowly running her hands down my stomach and back up messaging me. Shivers run down my spine from her touch.

She sits up pushing me down to the bed switching the positions. She sits on my lap with a thigh on each side. She leans in by my chest licking right next to my collarbone. I close my eyes letting her take control. Her warm tongue makes small laps on my chest licking and sucking. I groan sliding my hand inside her pantie gripping her ass in my hands. I feel her teeth nibbling on my neck. "Jo" I groan throwing my head back.

She slides her hands down to my crotch rubbing it. It's taking so much in me to not flip the positions. Having her below me as I ram my cock inside her pussy. I slide her shirt off along with her bra. I try to lean to cup her breast but she pushes me back. She lowers down to my legs sliding down my boxers. I groan as I feel her warm mouth take in my cock. She looks so adorable trying to take in my cock. I rise my hips up filling in her warm mouth with my cock. She gags when she feels my cock down her throat.

She moves her head up and down while her hands message my balls. I grunt gripping her hair moving her head faster. "Fuck Jo" I grit my teeth moving her head faster. Fuck I'm losing control.

She pulls away sucking the tip of my cock twirling her tongue around it. Her lips are becoming swollen from me ramming my cock down her throat. I throw my head back as she takes me in her mouth, hearing her gags turns me on. She pumps my cock sucking the tip. Dam this girl is teasing me. She lowers her tongue down to my cock slowly trailing up to the top. Once she gets to the top she takes in my cock again. Fuck this shit.

I grab her hair firmly ramming my cock inside her mouth. I move my hips against her mouth, I can feel my cock hitting her throat. I grunt, my feet's curl on the bed. I push her head up and down fast as I feel myself about to cum.

"Fuck" I curse under my breath as I push my cock deep inside her throat spilling my seed. She  swallow my seed like a good girl. She grabs my cock putting it against her clit grinding against it. She moans throwing her head back. I grab my cock rubbing it against her clit. "Hero" she moans gripping onto my shoulder.

She grabs my cock putting the tip of it inside her wet pussy. "Jo" I groan frustrated. In one quick motion she sits on my cock moving her hips. I grip her hips bouncing her on my cock. She roughly pushes my hands away bouncing herself on my cock.

"Hero" she moans moving her hips back and forth while bouncing on it. I moan her name sucking on her breast. Her walls clench around my cock. My eyes roll back as she begins to whisper dirty things to me. "Faster Jo" I suck her breast harder leave a red mark.

She whimpers bouncing harder on it. Her ass smacks against my thighs as she bounces on it, making noises. "Fuck yes, just like that love" I grunt gripping the sheets. She moans moving her hips back and forth. She wraps her small hand around my throat. Fuck.

She moves her hips faster faster battling her lashes. She's bitting her lip teasing me. I bring my hips up meeting her thrust. Fuck she looks so dam sexy with her small hand wrapped around my throat as she bounces on my cock.

"Hero sp-" she stop and moans. Her movements are rough and fast. My cock twitches inside her as I feel her walls clench again. What love" I grip her ass giving it a smack. She moans loud hiding her face on the crook of my neck, her hand is still wrapped around my throat. "Speak to me dirty" she whispers bringing her hand between her legs. Fuck her words almost make me cum.

"You like the way my cock makes you feel" I rub her ass slightly pinching it. With her free hand she flicks her finger over her breast. I grab her hips moving my hips up meeting her thrust. I move my hips up and down going deeper inside her. She rubs her clit faster pinching her breast. "That's right baby make yourself cum" I grunt bitting my lip to hide my moans. She grabs my hands placing it between her legs. "Touch me" she begs moaning.

I rub her clit with my thumb adding pleasure. Her jaw drops. Her walls clench her moans get louder, she's about to cum. With my left hand I grab her hip bouncing her hard on my cock. And with the other one I rub her clit. "Oh god, Hero"

She leans down by my neck nibbling on my chest, and neck. She tangles her hands on my hair tugging it back pulling my head back as she continues to nibble all over my chest and neck. "Moan for me Hero" she moans against my chest. "Josephine" I moan my feet curling in the bed "You're mine Jo. All fucking mine" I slam my hips against. We both cum undone moaning and grunting.

Author Note
Don't forget to follow me to get the small sneak peeks of each chapter before I post them. Go vote on the last chapter please here's a double chapter. See you guys on Saturday. 130 votes for a double chapter. I got big news !!

New Book

Both Josephine and Hero are in high school

Both Josephine and Hero are in high school. They're very similar but yet different. Their both popular and out going. They both don't do relationships. What can go wrong if they become friends ?