53

Josephine POV
He growls firmly grabbing both of my wrist. "Jo stop teasing me it isn't going to work" he clenches his jaw. He looks hot when he's mad...

My heat is throbbing. "Hero please just fuck me" I grind against him. His sweats are blocking me from actually feeling his hard cock. "Stand up" he demands. I gulp standing up.

"Take off you pants and panties" I pretend like I didn't hear him. He should be the one sliding my clothes off. "Jo do it" he grabs my chin firmly. I pull my lip in between my teeth sliding down my sweats and pantie. He slides his shirt off laying down close to the headboard. "Come" I hold his hand siting on top of his stomach.

"Take your shirt and bra off" I slowly slide my shirt off letting him enjoy the view. Before I even get to take off my bra he stops me "I'll take it off" he sits up unclipping my bra his lips slightly brush again the top of my boob. I close my eyes feeling his hot breath against my neck. He takes his time unclipping my bra. He slides the strings off running his finger down my breast and arm.

He throws my shirt and bra to the floor. "Sit on my face" he lays back down. Did I hear that right ? My heat clenches at his words. "Now you want to be acting innocent huh ?" He smirk "Sit on my face Jo don't make me do it myself" I slowly walk closer to his face.

"Hold onto the headboard so you won't fall" my wetness is dripping down my thighs. My knees dig into the bed. He holds me by the waist firmly. I feel his tongue make contact with my clit. I moan gripping onto the headboard.

His grip is so hard on my waist it feels like if he's going to brake me. He teases my sensitive clit sucking, licking and slightly bitting it. My moans are loud it's so much pleasure I can't hold them. I bring my hand down to his hair gripping and tugging it.

"Oh god, Hero" I moan as his mouth devours me. His tongue then slows down, he he gives me slow laps with his tongue, swirling and dipping. Brushing just over my clit. I move my hips to the spot I need his tongue to touch but he grips my hips stopping my movement. He's torturing me with his slow movements.

"Hero please" I cry tugging his hair harder.

"What's wrong love ?" He hums against me. I feel a vibration on my heat bringing me closer. He knows he's touring me and he's enjoying every moment of it. I grip the headboard moaning. I bring my hand up to my nipples flicking them on my hand. He sucks my sweet spot, my legs begin to shake. I try to close my legs but he keeps them wide open.

"Hero" I cry out his name loud. His tongue again starts slow laps. I whimper pinching my nipple. "Please Hero let me cum" I beg. I can't hold it any longer. I need to come.

He grips my hips pulling me roughly down to his face. His tongue begins to move fast against my clit. He sucks it so hard I can hear my juices. "So fucking sweet. You taste so fucking good" wave after wave. My knees dig on the bed as I climax. Loud moans fill the room. I'm gripping the headboard so hard afraid I might fall because of I'm intense orgasm. My legs shake as I cum undone.

He brings me back this his lap. Sweat is dripping down my body. "That was torture Hero" I lick my lips. "That's your punishment. You're lucky I let you cum I wasn't going to let you"

"Are you going to be a good girl now ?" I blush nodding. I lick my lips, bitting my bottom lip I slowly let go of it. He groans looking away. I feel his cock getting hard again.

"Go take a quick shower I'll go after you're done"

"We usually take one together"

"Do you want to take one together?" He smirks his finger tracing below my boob. "Yeah" I gulp. He picks me up taking us to the bathroom. "This will be a quick shower no playing around Jo"

"I know" I turn on the hot water. I was hoping we got to do other things. We take a quick fifteen minute shower. We walk back to the room to get dressed. I walk behind him with a towel wrapped around my body.

The towel hangs way too. Water is dripping down his body. You can see his big muscles from the back. My eyes lower down to his ass, dam he got an ass. He turns around facing me I quickly look up to his face.

"Here this is the dress I got you" he hands me a red dress. "It looks short but once you put it on it will be longer" I don't think this would look good on my body.

He wraps his arms around me holding my chin "You're going to look beautiful on this" he kisses my jawline. His wet body being so close to mines distracts me. "Look at me Jo" I look at his green eyes. "You're going to look beautiful and sexy" he hums against my jawline.

His words give me some confidence. "What are you going to wear ?" I ask him.

"I was going to let you pick. Their is two options" he points to the clothes in the bed.

"This one" I smile. We change into our clothes.  After we change I brush my hair leaving it natural. I never do anything to my hair. "You ready love ?" my stomach does these flips each time he calls me "love".

"Yeah" I smile looking at him through the mirror. He spins me around. "Dam you look" he bites his lip looking at my expose breast. "So beautiful and sexy" he smirks.

I look down at his body. He looks so sexy. And all of this is mine. I'm so lucky. I love how Hero is always wearing his chains. It looks hot on him.

"Are you done ?" He smirks holding my chin making me look up. "No" I blush. His eyes widened clearly surprised at my words. "Take your time" he smirks. I laugh rolling my eyes.

"Are you going to tell me where you're taking me  ?"

"No Jo, but I can tell you I'm ready to have all of this tonight" he runs his hands down my ass. I push his hands away. "Hero come on let's go"

"So impatient" he chuckles.

Author Notes
It's getting hot in here 🥵
Go like the last chapter please  & follow me please !
Warning: The books does contain a lot of sex if you don't like any of those things don't read the book, because the following chapters will contain much more sex.
110 votes for the next chapter ?