🎆 New Year Special 🎆

"You, me, Fireworks, Tomorrow, 8 PM. Yes or no?" Monoma glares at me.

"Well that's a stupid way to ask a person out on a date." I crossed my arms.

"It's not a date." He smirked.

"What if.. it was?" I looked at him.

His eyes shot up as his face glowed red.

"Just kidding. Unless...?" I smirk.
(Yes, I am putting more memes stfu)

"You little--"

"So, hey... I overheard your conversation and I didn't want to ruin your little flirting session there, but if you want I can be your third wheel if you guys can't handle being alone together." Kendo slid into our conversation.

"How much did you hear exactly?" I glared at Kendo.

"The whole thing..?" She looked down and played around with her fingers.

"Sure," Monoma approaches me from behind and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Take the other two, as well." He smirks.

~
Day of the Festival, 6:00 PM
This was actually my first time coming to a fireworks festival. Long ago, I would always just watch it from afar in my house. I really had no one to celebrate New Years Eve with.

I wanted to wear something special. I didn't really have a kimono with me since I never even considered buying one.

I found myself a nice shirt that says "248406" on the front and says "Free Sauce" on the back.

I never really understood what the shirt meant, but Mina gave it to me for Christmas and I thought this would be a nice time to wear it.

I got myself some shorts, tights and a beanie before I left my house.

~
7:30 PM, Fireworks Festival
My eyes searched the area in hopes that I would see them soon.

I could handle crowds but this? It's too much. I could barely move with this number of people.

I felt a hand grasp my arm and pull me out of the crowd.

"About time you showed up." Monoma said as he let go of my arm and brought me to a place where I could actually breathe.

"Excuse you, I'm 30 minutes early." I said as I pointed at my phone's screen, with a smug smirk on my face.

"It says 8:29." He smirked.

"Look, you don't have to lie to avoid defea--" I said while looking over to my phone.

It is 8:29.

"You cheated!" I yelled.

"How the fuck would I cheat--"

"YOU SAID THE F WORD!!"

"Look, I don't have time for your stupidity. The others are waiting, you know."

"Oho, don't have time?"

"You came 30 minutes late."

"Correction. Thirty one."

He sighed and grabbed my arm as we made our way to the others.

~
"Alright! So if any of us gets lost, then hurry to the entrance, got it?" Kendo pointed at the gates right behind us.

There were many carnival games and food stalls for entertainment. Not to mention the hundreds of people enjoying the festival. The fireworks would start in a few hours, when the New Year countdown starts.