Prologue

"SCP 5020 it's time for testing." I heard Xylo call out. I sighed as I walked out of my room. Guards pointed guns at me. It didn't bother me, I was used to it. I followed him to the door next to mine. I cracked a smile as I thought about Kay. It's been a month since the lockdown was over. They somehow turned Xylo back to a human. I wasn't there because they force us to go back into our containment units. I haven't been out of my room or seen Kay since that day.

While I was spacing out Xylo opened Kay's door. She ran out and tackled me in a hug. I hugged her back. "Mario! I missed you."

"I missed you too." I cuddled her. Xylo came over to us. I reluctantly let go of Kay. I sighed realizing that I would probably die again today. "So where are we going today?" I asked.

"We're going to...the surface floor. They trust you guys enough to let you see the outside world." My eyes widened after hearing that. Kay was confused why I was shocked.

"Wait. Really!? I actually get to see the sky again!?" I exclaim. I internally start squealing. On the outside, I just smile widely. I always like nature, but since I was kidnapped I haven't been able to be outside. We started to walk to the elevator.

"What's so special about outside?" Kay mumbled. I looked at down at her. She was hold herself and glaring at the ground in jealousy. I smirked at her.

             "Are you jealous that I like the sky?" I laugh.

             "No! I just..." She was flustered as she said that. I pick her up. She was surprised.

           "I will always like you more." I say. She just cuddled me.

             We all get on to the elevator and wait as we go to the top floor. I was shaking with excitement as we neared the surface. Kay looked up at me. She seemed deep in thought, then she had a grin on her face. The elevator stopped and we all got out. There was no guards on this floor. The only guards that were there was the two that came up with us.

         I nearly ran out of the elevator. I had put Kay down when we were in the elevator. "Come on, come on! Hurry up!" I was bouncing around like a excited puppy.

"Mario, calm down its only the sky." Xylo told me. I ignored him and followed him. I saw glass doors at the end of the hallway. I looked longingly towards them but Xylo when a different way. I was about to follow when Kay jumped on a guard. She bite into his neck without any remorse.

        "Run, Mario! I'll distracted them." Kay jumped to the other one. She started to claw him violently. I was shocked but I looked back towards the glass doors. I look back at Kay. Xylo was trying to pry her off the guard, who now was bleeding badly.

            "I will be back for you. I promise!" I start to run towards the exit. Alarms started to go off as I broke though the glass doors. I shook off the glass and took off. I felt guilty for leaving Kay behind. I promised to get her and I won't break  it, I think to myself as I run.

    A/N: Hey guys! Here's a new book. I got inspiration from phoeinxorigins100. I haven't play the real SCP game so I'm making up stuff. I'm also changing somethings. Mario won't get any powers since he technically already has a power. If you haven't watched SCP: lockdown I recommend you do. I will leave the first episode at the top if you want to watch it. Btw Kay is a teddy bear and yes there is going to be Kario in this story. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy this book!