Back Again

I woke up with a start in my containment cell. I quickly start to panic at where my friends are. I leap up from the bed as I run to the door. "Xylo! Where are they! I swear if you did something to them, you will pay!" My angry pounding on the door causing my knuckles to bleed. My anger soon turned to desperation to make sure my friends are okay. "Please Xylo..." I beg. "Anything to let me know they are okay." I rest my head against the door as tears fall from my eyes.

Dead silence was my answer. I moved away from the door, hugging myself. All I could think about is if my friends were safe or not. I went to a corner and slide down the wall into the fetal position. I let out a wail of sorrow, pain, and anger. I rested the back of my head against the wall and stare at the ceiling, thinking that this was all my fault. If I had tried hard to get away, then they wouldn't be in this mess. I tucked my head into my legs and cried.

I heard the door open for a second before it closed again. "Mario...?" A quiet voice asked. I glanced up to see Kay. She came over to me. I grabbed her and hugged her, crying into her. She was surprised at first, but soon hugged me back. She started to rubbing my back and whispering sweet words into my ear, in a attempt to calm me down.

"It all my fault." I sobbed.

"What's your fault?"

"I put my friends in danger."

"It ok. They choose to put themselves in danger for you." She tried to cheer me up but I just looked down.

"SCP 5020...Testing time." The door opened, revealing Xylo and two guards. He expected me to be on the bed, not in a corner. He turned around looking for me. His eyes fell on me crying in the corner. Kay glared at him angrily.

       "How could you even think about testing right now?! Can't you see he's in pain right now?!" Kay yelled at him. Xylo ignored her.

      "Come on. I think you'll like this testing." He held out his hand like an old friend would. I stood up and pushed passed him. I just glared at the ground. Xylo sighed, "Kay you can come too." I followed him with guns pointed at my back. Kay grabbed my hand in comfort. I gave her a small smile.

     We walked for a few minutes before we got to the testing chamber. Xylo unlocked the door, letting me walk in by myself. I looked at the door where they held the experiments that were being tested. I heard banging and shouting. Xylo revealed a anger Ritchie. He was on fire kicking a wall before he turned around.

    He froze immediately. We just stared at each other for awhile, before he tackled me in a hug. "Mario! Your ok! They separated us from each other when we got here. I was the first awake so I saw that they took Austin and Michael. I don't know where. They brought me here, to test how dangerous I am to people." I paled at that. "So do you know what's going to happen?"

"Yes....but you're not going to like the answer." He tilted his head in confusion. "You're going to have to fight me."

"Screw that! I'm not going to fight you, you're my friend and I don't fight friends." I glanced to the glass to see Xylo taking notes. His eyes followed to where I was looking. He tensed up and got defensive. "Let us go!" Ritchie flamed up as he raged. His flames licked at me but didn't burn. I hugged him.

"It's ok. Calm down." I soothed him. He slowly nodded. He still glared at Xylo, but his flames when away. He took a deep breath then huffed. Xylo took some more notes before he opened the door.

"SCP 5020 it time for more testing. SCP 892, you will be transferred to you containment cell after we are gone."

"No!" Ritchie encircled us with flames. "I won't do anything if my friends are not there." He sat down in the middle like a pouting child. I rolled my eyes at him and tried to walk out. The flames this time, burned. Xylo wrote something more down.

"Alright, you can come with us." I stared in shock at him. Ritchie immediately extinguished his flames and cheerily walked out, dragged me with him.

        I was still processing what just happened when we got to another testing chamber.  Growling and barking were heard though the door. We walked in to see a wolf scratching the glass window. The was a sickening cracking as bones shifted as the wolf turned into human again. Michael started to pounding on the glass trying to break the glass.

He noticed us. "Guys! You're ok! I was so worried." Michael called. Xylo opened the door to the chamber, pushed me and Ritchie in and shut it again. Michael ran over to us and hugged us. I tried to be happy, but I was worried about what would happen to them after the testing.

My friends noticed that I was faking a smile. "Mario? What's wrong?" Ritchie questioned. I shook my head.

"Nothing..." They didn't believe me, before they could ask Xylo interrupted.

"SCP 893, SCP 892, and SCP 5020 please back up from the door. SCP 891 will be joining you shortly." I realized it was Austin. "Once you are together, you will fight SCP 357 or Lucas." Ritchie's and Michael's face when pale. I was confused because I never heard of SCP 357.

The testing chamber's door flew open. Guards threw a unconscious Austin was against a wall. "He will wake up shortly, we had to knock him out since he kept breaking doors and was having a panic attack." At that moment we heard a groan from Austin. He opened his eyes groggily, looking around confused.

"Guys...?" Ritchie, Michael, and I helped him up. "What's happening?"

"Remember how Lucas disappeared a few weeks ago?" Austin nodded. I was still confused who Lucas was.

"Well...we found him. He was taken by these people..." A door started to open in the testing chamber. "....And we have to fight him." Austin looked shocked. We looked over to the door, where a guy was standing there with a creepily excited grin. My friends glared at him and got into fight positions. I stood there not really understanding what is happening.

"Begin!" Xylo shouted.

     A/N: I don't know much of the game SCP Foundation so I made up numbers for Ritchie, Michael, Austin and Lucas. I'm sorry if I used so numbers of a real SCP. I'm also sorry for the lack of updates on my books. School is taking a lot of my time and I'm a little hesitant about the new rules for the Origin fanfic. I'm not discontinuing it or anything like that. I'm still going to do it my way but a little less brutal. I'm still including a little blood because If having a head cut off isn't gore, I don't know what is. I have a mature warning and I put warnings in the chapters if they'll have gore in it. I hope you have a awesome day and stay positive! Bye, Wolf Pack!