𝟒. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

So this the time for more PAST... Let's go...

────────────────
Will, you forgive me *(M-preg)*
────────────────

Aim Kong was making some snacks for their party Aim know the glaring knot was giving to Arthit's car where he is...

"Why P'knot is not here yet..?? " Kong complaint.

"Why are you missing him..?? " Aim teas & get a hit of spatula aim pout.

"Shut up if you don't know what to say..." Kong scolds Aim then sighs.

"Am sorry Aim.. I know you just want to cheer my mind" Kong apologies and Aim laugh.

"It's absolutely fine babe..." Aim wink and Kong again hold the spatula and Aim runs away.

After that Kong help Abbey, to do her homework then feed her play with her sometime then Kont comes holding few beer bottles & some other hard drinks to cheer Kong's move on decision.

After that Abbey finally fell asleep they put her in bed and make sure she sleeps well.

────────────────

After putting Abbey in bed Kong Aim knot has their dinner & then gets ready for their celebration.

"Kong tell me clearly did that Bastard try to mess with you in his cabin.?? " Aim asks. 

"No... He was just making me work all rubbish that I couldn't even talk to Abbey properly " Kong answer

"That shit..." Knot also crush Arthit. 

They were drinking especially Kong like he had no limits maybe he wants to move on but he can't and after seeing Arthit taking so much medicine making him hell worried but he has tight his lips to speak out.

Knot smile seeing Kong then his fell on Aim who was also laughing his smile went bigger
He truly respects Aim maybe the journey is Kong's but Aim also suffers just like Kong and that what Make Knot respect Aim more.

He knows he came late in their life but Aim was always there with him He respects these TWO men in his life...

────────────────

Knot's P.O.V.

────────────────

When I met Kongpob & Aim... Kong was already 5 months pregnant and surprisingly I meet them in the USA. it's not like I have not heard about anything that happened but he didn't think Kong could be in this much of pain.
.
.
That night when I open my phone I find my all friends leave our group chat and made a new one without Arthit I was so damn confused then Ai'prem told me what happened though I thought Arthit maybe plan some surprises so he is acting this way so I didn't bother because that time My father passed away & my MOM was ill.. and I was also concentrating on my family matters so I really don't get involved. 
.
.
More maybe I had trust in Arthit but alas.....
.
.
After almost 4 months Settling everything in Thailand, I take my mom to USA for treatment that day I was trolling around the hospital when I heard someone speaking in Thai language that what attracts me to them I find one man in overcoat and other one is in normal dress they are kind of arguing on some topic as soon someone turn & I was shocked seeing Aim he was also surprised seeing me then he started dragging Kong with me who was shouting at him.
.
.
"Are you nuts aim..?? Why the hell are you dragging me ?? You know I am pregnant right...." Kong was irritated I guess but the word shocked me and Aim froze in his step. 
.
.
"N'kongpob...." I speak & he turns as surprised as aim.