𝟖. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

────────────────
Will, you forgive me *(M-preg)*
────────────────

It's been 2 days Kongpob get discharge & Arthit wanted to tag along the moment they were heading home but Kongpob strictly forbade him to do so...

Everyone can tell KONGPOB is frustrated by the presence of Arthit but what's his surprise is Arthit is being shameless to react...

────────────────

Kong's Apartment

────────────────

Abbey went to Play with some of her friends and Aim & knot, kong  was sitting & talking

"P'knot please tell me You will send him back... I just don't want Kong to be with him anymore " Aim was upset seeing kong upset. 

"Yes & after that night he is being ridiculously shameless...." knot sighs. 

"True.. what I am fearing about the most is Abbey...  P'knot  I don't know how to tell, what to tell both of them. & If Arthit has decided he  is going to be an ass in my life again I sure he is doing something to piss me off right now...."  Kong huff, knot & Aim just lower their head. 

At the moment the doorbell rings & Kong thought it is Abbey he gets happy & went to open the door from the morning he hadn't seeing his daughter. As soon he opens the door his happy smile turns into a formal smile.

"Yes. Mr. Anusorn what can I do for you..?? "

"AHH... Mr. Kongpob I hope you are fine now I heard you were hospitalized"

"Yes And thank you Am fine now so what's bring you here..?? Sir "

"Ah.. don't be so formal actually  I am here for you help  Mr. kongpob,  you remember right I told you  to land me a room for one of my friend because I don't have any empty room for now.... that  the reason I am here today actually, one of my friends is coming & you said you will help me to put..."

Kong smile remembering "oh yes yes.. Mr. anusorn I remember is your friend here ?? Please bring him"

"Ohh thank you so much...... I know am increasing your worries but I am helpless ... so please forgive me " he apologizes.

"Its all good sir.  "  Kong come back to sit knowing the caretaker of their apartment want some help form him & he can't say no to him. 

Abbey comeback right after Kong was sitting back on his couch,  she jumps in his lap all happy & shining.

"Mr. Kongpob...  Here he is my school friend he is here to meet me but my bad that Am going to Chiang Mai to my wife's hometown and she is going to attend a wedding, and I have to accompany her..."

Kong smiles politely when He expresses his guilt.

"It's fine Your friend can stay anyway It's New year coming so I would love to have a guest to attend... "

"Come inside buddy..."

Abbey was now playing with Kong's finger she suddenly looks up found someone is standing there with a flower bouquet she smiles wide and jumps out form Kong & rush to her person...

"Uncle Oon......"

Each & every one of the room surprise at the person Mr.Anusorn was happy knowing his friend can stay at easy "ohh our Abbey know you that's good ok Mr. Kongpob am taking my leave now I have a flight at night ". He rushes out of the room...