𝟏𝟓. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

Hello, guys... I really hope you are still enjoying this story... It's finally coming to its end.. more 4 chapters to be exact so let's start...... 

────────────────
🖤❤️🖤Will, you forgive me 🖤❤️🖤
────────────────

After KongArt patch up   chapter 

{contains Past of their happy life before & after marriage }

────────────────

They didn't realize, that how many times they were in each other embrace... But none of then dare to broke the hug.

"Mamma..." Abbey was the one, who brought them back to the world. They broke apart and Kong smiles at her.

"Abbey... " He opened his arms for her, and she rushed to him.

"I miss you mamma.. you wele sleeping for 4 days.." Abbey's tears slip to Kong's shoulder.

"Am sorry... Baby... Please don't cry. Don't be upset ok, I promise I won't leave you alone."

"Pinky promise..?? " She looks at Kong innocently, while bringing her pink finger to him...

"Pink promise.." Kong smiles and joined their pinky to deal with their promise when suddenly Arthit joined with them bringing a bright smile on their faces.

"We promise... None of us going anywhere leaving each other. Except for our Angel who's prince charming will come & take her away from us, but till then let's enjoy our life together."  Arthit smile wide at the  2, they smile back at him, then sheared a family hug...

Soon their family moments cut off when the door of the room was opened and Aim & Gun enters, but they were shocked themselves when they saw Kong was already awake & they were spending their time as a family forgetting about them.

"Kong/P'arthit..." Aim & Gun called them who were still busy in hugging their Daughter.

They broke the hug and Kong turn to Aim with a bright smile but, his smile drops when he found, Aim was glaring at Him better to say at Arthit.

"Aim... " Kong called out.

"Hii there, so You fine..?? I'll inform P'knot he will here with the doctor." Aim comes to Kong & hug him.

"Ok Abbey come now have the food.." Gun called Abbey was still hugged by Arthit.

"No... Mama will feed me." She pout.

Kong broke the hug & takes the bowl form Gun to feed Abbey, she too starts eating happily.

After almost one hour, Kont came with Kong's old doctor uncle  & Bright.

After doc check Kong he said about him having high fever, also a stressful time, etc, etc. And suggest him to take rest as much as possible

After the doc bid bye to them, knot & Bright literally push Arthit inside the bathroom for a shower, because, he was there with Kong the whole time without skipping the slightest moment. 

In the evening, Aim's possessiveness kicked and he was adamant to Take Kong & Abbey with them.

"Kong you better come with me..."

"But why  P'kong would go with you, aim..?? " Gun pout.

"Well, because I don't want him to stay here..."