14. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

────────────────
🖤❤️🖤 Will, you forgive me *M-preg* 🖤❤️🖤
────────────────

💙 8 months later  💙
────────────────

"Do you think this would be the best way...?? Aahhh... Arthit listen know... ahhh..."  Kongpob was trying to discuss something to arthit was busy biting & licking his sensitive spot around his earlobe

"Umm... Kong, shut up & let me feel you" saying arthit again pull Kong in a passionate kiss...

After kissing him passionately, Arthit again went to put his face in the crook of Kong's neck and started biting & sucking again making Kong screams in pleasure, slowly he starts going down while kissing & biting kong's skin, making the person going wild again with his touch.

"Arthit... aaahhh.. please listen to me first..."  
Oh god...... .aaahhh...." Kong grip Arthit's hair as soon his lisp touch on Kong's nipples.

Getting Kong's reaction, Arthit starts sucking his nipple more roughly while playing the other one with his fingers.

"Aaahh... Pl...ea..se.. listen to me " Kong was trying to pull Arthit's face from his nipples but due to pleasure it's was either way.

After satisfying himself with kong's nipples Arthit looks into Kong's eyes. they were also looking at him passionately.

"Kong... Please never leave me again..." Arthit asks caressing his face full of love...

"I promise, I would never leave you again only Our death can apart Us... but if you again decided to hurt me in the name of my well
being  I swear I will make sure your life root in hell " a tear slips from Kong's eyes while he wraps his hand around Arthit's neck.

"I swear I won't hurt you ever again " saying Arthit kiss Kong's forehead and overall his face, eyes, cheeks, then finally Arthit settled on his lips...

Soon their emotional moments went out of the window when. kong finally lose himself in Arthit's love, slowly &  intentionally slipped his hand from Arthit's neck to Arthit's chest.

"make love to me make me forget all the things. I only want to remember you... love.!!! " Kongpob's eyes were deeply gazing at Arthit.

"Sure love." Arthit winks at him and went back to his sweet tortures.

His both hands were slowly roaming around Kong's abdomen, waist squeezing & caressing.

Soon, Arthit's hand reach on Kong's trouser & he started kissing him down there, earning a loud whimper from kong who was trying to pull Arthit up to him...

Soon their romance was on halt because of the loud knock  &  also loud whining...

"Papa..... Dada...." Abbey's screams make them chuckle & Arthit went to Open the door while Kong was adjusting his shirt covering him properly to hide the Booboos given by her dada...

Soon, Arthit comes back a crying Abbey in his arms and as soon she saw her mamma she started crying again wanting to go to her mamma...

"Mamma... Ghost...👻 " Abbey cries.

"Awwn.. come to mamma..." Kong takes Abbey from Arthit and hugs her tight.

"Abbey... Listen there is no ghost exist.. ok"   arthit was kinda upset for not getting his chance with Kong. He was pouting like a child himself.

On the other hand, Kongpob was damn happy that finally, his daughter saves him from the pink milk monster yet he was also upset due to his & Arthit's hard one. But Abbey is now not going anywhere, also he remembers he was talking something to Arthit when he lost his mind because of Arthit himself...