𝟐𝟎. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

So, here this the Last Cheaper of this story......

────────────────
🖤❤️🖤𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆🖤❤️🖤 ────────────────

It's been almost a year the are perfectly settled in their new house & life...
The newborns are now 1years & few months practically they are toddlers and now, and Abbey she is a perfect 5 turning 6 years big elder sister to them. Their life is far better then any happy dream would be...

Kongpob, Aim & Gun had been introduced to the world as the mother of the babies.

(Actually, both Kongpob & Arthit was tried to hearing him being with any other woman or so... Then he decided to ask of his doctor uncle making him more famous in the exchange of an Identity of Abbey's real mother.)

Though Arthit, knot & bright was really feared about all the judgemental peoples & their rush comments, it turned all good better their expectations... Well, except a few but it never bothered them at all... And also Arthit was introduced as Abbey's biological father making a sententious to the whole country.

But with the power of money, they were able to stop the noisy media from their life.

────────────────

After the doc, finally announced that Kong & the rest two were perfectly fine They 3 start helping their hubbies in their work (Unofficially). Also, 6 of them take care of the 4. It was Something that, maybe not any one of the 6 had thought almost 2years back. But now they can Happily say they are happy & blessed. In the oner year, Arthit's father's conditions also get better, he can walk now but with the help of a stick and no stairs & no long time walk or standing.
Their mother is also doing all good with the help of Kong's physiotherapy help...

They were having ups & downs in their relationships & frankly the other members enjoy it the most...

────────────────

It was one of the moments when their workers don't know how to react... They have already informed about 4 children in the house... But after a month of spending here, they realize it was actually there are 10 children here...

Well, for today it happened to be a peaceful Sunday yet it turns out a fighting day...

"P'an serve the food, please... We are hungry..." Aim shout from the table.

P'an was the caretaker of this house, the elder person of this house in general... She was deeply in love to leave this 10. They also show respect to her. And she is one source of the information to their parents...

She signals the other cooks to bring the food. And walk ahead holding Abbey's plate.

"Abbey here is the food... Dear come, I have your favourite pudding..." The lady called and Abbey smile wide at her. She walked towards her chairs & put the plate Infront of her making Abbey smile wide...

"Thank you, Paa..." She smiles at An, she Caresses her hairs lovingly.

After that, she turns & finds 6 elder children were sitting with pouting their face.

"N'Kong, N'knot...? Have food... Don't tell me you two took parts in this stupid thing...? " An was surprised seeing the 2 sensible were also jumped in their fights.

"P'an firstly it's not a stupid thing... and second why the hell King always get more impotence then me..." Arthit pout & Kong glare at him.

"How, shameless you can be P'Oon... I mean have you ever realize...? You are so embarrassing to even inside the house..." Kong glare back.