🔹𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑🔹

🖤❤️🖤 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 🖤❤️🖤

🔹𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑🔹
●❯────────────────❮●

🅐/🅝 :: I decided to write an extra chapter for 4of them...

────────────────

Kongpob was in the kitchen, happily making some food for his dear food monsters... It was their holiday time... They are at their small house. (Their first house)

After making some snacks and juices he walked towards the poolside...

"Hey, lazy girl what are you doing...?? " Kong ask seeing Abbey sleeping in the bench near the pool...

"Papa... I wanna sleep..." She whines.

"Haha, then who told you to play till late at night... Come here you Lazy bum. Have breakfast... I have your favourite one...." Kong smiles wide & place the food on the table than frown seeing Arthit is also sleeping on the table...

"Hey, you Mr Rojnapat... Get up... I just tell Abbey to wake and now you are also sleeping...?? "

"Uhh... Kong let me sleep, sweetheart... We both were awake last night..." Arthit says sleepily.

"King... " Kong shout and earn a few giggles & two groans... Which he chuckle himself...

"Papa... I am here... Find me..." King shout...

"Aahha so, my baby is playing hide & seek... Ok, where is my king baby... Let's fine Kingy..." Kong laughs heartily imaging his baby in some stupid place hiding himself...

If Abbey is a carbon copy of Arthit, then King is Kong's Xerox... he is very punctual even now as an only 2 years baby rather than Abbey who still sleep while turning the whole bed ups & down...

Kong walks trying to find king, who is hiding under the bench Abbey was sleeping... Yes, it's a good place to hide but not for knogpob, who love this place & also this house is in his palm...

Kong acts to fail in searching king & listen to his musical laughter... Then just the moment he looks away Kong grab him...

"Hahaha, papa how can you always able to find me... You know it's very hard to find a place to hide..." King pout and hug Kong...

"Haha, but better luck next time... Now let's get your tummy some food..."

"Ye...." He shouts and something hit them... Which Kong chuckles and turns to the father-daughter...

"Please... Let us sleep...." Abbey says & arthit scoop her in his arms & walks inside the bedroom...

To which both mother &. Father frown... And then turn to each other smiling mischievously...

"Papa ..." King smile wide.

"Attack..." Kong smile wide...

Both rush inside the bedroom and jump in the bed, and start tickling the father-daughter...

"Haha... Kong stops it... Hahaha..."

"King... Hahaha mama.. hahaha... King stop it...."

"Leave me no... Hahahaha no... Hahaha..." The room filled with laughter & joy...

As soon, Arthit gets a chance, he pulls Kong towards him & hover on him.. and start tickling him back...

"Now... Tell me..." Arthit was grinning at Kong who was now a laughing mess...