𝟏𝟎. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

|| 🖤 Will you forgive me 🖤||

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
🖤🖤🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤🖤🖤
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

It's been 10 days After Arthit's accident though Knot Aim bright gun everyone is worried that none of them had seen each other, yet both were informed about one other but none of them hadn't seen or wanted to be...

Mostly Abbey is now a princess of 4 people and also knowing the exact fact they love her more... 

Later day  Kongpob cook something for Kong but he is too adamant to not visit so he called Gun knowing Aim would definitely give him a earful...

📱"Gun can you take the lunch box from my house actually Abbey was there I have to go office so..."

📱~~~~

📱"Yeah ok ok, I can meet you there oh 5 thank you so much gun..."

He gets change then leaves for the hospital. At the gate, he found Gun was waiting for him already, when he reached he find, Abbey is helping Arthit to walk at last walking with him Lil Lil... he adores her then suddenly he realizes Arthit was looking at him, he avoid his gaze & try to rush but hearing Abbey's happy screams he had to stop.

"Papa...."

"Baby....." He smile and Abbey run to him..

"How's my girl doing ?? Don't bother uncles...."

"No... I am a good girl papa...."

"Very good" he kisses her forehead and standup to leave.

"You know what P'kong I envy you... Though it's a crush for normal people, but for a couple like the US it's really blessings" Gun was looking at Abbey.

"Don't worry... I can't tell Gun am blessed or not maybe I could but I am not  when I had been the mother & father together"

"Sorry P'kong" gun look down apologetic. 

"It's fine... Ok am leaving" saying Kong rush out

Gun looks at Arthit & he avoids gun's look.

────────────────

Kont & Aim were at the office they were gossiping & working when they saw Kong walk to the new cabin, he seems lost.

They look at each other.

"I don't know whom should I call idiot... One rush out after knowing a big face... & Now in hospital" aim pout.

"For the very least time am agree with you, aim... Mean Kong is all being a perfect wife taking care of his food & all but too stubborn to visit him.." knot closes his eyes in frustration...

"When that idiot is going to discharge ?? "

"I don't know maybe tomorrow... Aim "

"Ok ok let's meet up with P'bright & gun " Aim wink at knot who frowns at his extremely smiley face. 

"Ok I'll message them "

In the evening they visit & discuss something then left...

────────────────

The next day Kong was busy in Office suddenly knot & aim seems to ignore him & went on holiday for a day... Kong was angry...

At night when he enters to his room he finds 4 was sitting at his living room & Arthit is in his bedroom