When It All Started

(Ink's POV)

  "Ink! What I say is final! We are not making a truce with The Moon Sanses! Now let's go and fight them!" Dream screamed at me. Blue looked terrified in the background, but he weakly smiled.

  It's nice that he tried to make me smile, if only he knew. I quickly get my brush and teleport to the battle screen.

  From where I teleported, I was behind Horror and Lust. Seeing a chance, I knocked them out using the back of my brush and set them aside.

  Dream was fighting Nightmare, and sort of winning? I guess. I quickly got over to Error and summoned a sharp bone.

  I tried to stab him but he quickly dodged. I let go of the bone and it flew to hit Killer. Dust quickly teleported him back to their base and got back.

  Meanwhile, I continued to focus my attention to Error. But be grabbed me with his strings, partially snapping me out of my thoughts.

  "Got'cha" He mumbled, smiling like he went insane which I'm not sure if he did or not. I quickly then teleport out, the strings not damaging me enough to render me from doing that yet.

  I summon another sharp bone with ink covering half of it, but I dropped it and smacked Error with my brush and got him off balance.

  He then caught me off guard and shot a Gaster Blaster at me. Quickly I get a shield of ink around me to help.

  The blast breaks through and I fall to my knees. Luckily though, Dream knocked out Nightmare and kicked Error into a portal.

  He dragged me over to a different portal and pushed me into it. Blue quickly jumped down into it before Dream closed it.

  Dream excused Blue to go upstairs and rest. He then turns to me and gives me the most intense hateful glare I have ever seen him do.

  I saw Dream walk forwards and next thing I knew I was on the ground, with Dream still glaring at me. He then harshly grabbed my scarf and whispered in my ear,

  "What a disgrace of a fight you put up". Although, instead of starting to cry, I feel a wave of numbness wash over me. It seems as though my paint vials have wore off.

  Dream seems satisfied at least, he goes into the kitchen to start on dinner. Which I will probably skip to be honest. I look down and see my paint vials are at surprisingly high rates.

  I guess it is the start of a month so I probably just refilled it a day or two ago. I walk upstairs and lay on my bed and fall asleep.

                   [Meanwhile]

  "Killer you need to stop wiggling!" Lust yelled as he tried to heal Killer. Said skeleton continued to squirm out of Lust's grasp.

  "Bleed to death then!" Lust then started to heal Nightmare, hesitant at first, scared of being hit by tentacles accidentally.

  Geno had to come over since Lust was the only one who could heal in the gang and basically everyone was hurt but not fatally except for Killer who got stabbed in the leg by Ink's sharp bone he made go flying.

  Geno was now healing Killer since he didn't want to be healed by Lust.  Speaking of Lust, he was almost finished healing Nightmare.

  He then moved on to making some snacks as Killer was the only one who needed healing. "What do you guys want?" Lust asked the group.

(I legit typed 'guts' and it had to autocorrect to 'guys')

(I'm leaving it here)