The Nightmare

(Just before Ink and Nightmare have their chat, Blue lays down for a nap)

(Blue's POV)

  After Ink leaves I get into one of Dust's hoodies, he left one after a battle accidentally, a grey shirt and a pair of black shorts.

  I lay down in my bed, and try to rest. Luckily, I get quickly to sleep. I just hope it's not a nightmare.

*In the Dream*

  I've been dropped into a black void, and I see Ink and an exact copy of him. They are wearing different outfits though.

  One Ink is wearing Error's old jacket from a millennium ago, a pair of light grey sweatpants and a light red shirt underneath.

  The other Ink was wearing the same thing but different colors. The jacket was bloodstained, the shirt a very darker shade and the pants were black and bloodstained.

  Then,background music starts. And it gets very creepy. I can tell this is a nightmare, fantastic.

  "What do you want from me?" I sung, not expecting it.

  "Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering? What do you know?" The bloody Ink sung, I tried to run but I couldn't.

  "Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me? When we all fall asleep, where do we go?" The cleaner Ink sung, curiously tilting his head.

  "Come here" A voice whispered into my ear.

  "Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly. You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out? Am I satisfactory?" The Inks said in unison.

  "Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly" the clean Ink sung.

  "The way I'm drinkin' you down Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me" The bloody Ink floated around the clean Ink.

  "Step on the glass, staple your tongue, Ahh" The bloody Ink controlled the clean Ink like a puppet.

  "Bury a friend, try to wake up, Ah-ahh" The clean Ink clutched his head after every action.

  "Cannibal class, killing the son Ahh" A group eating a small child was shown.

"Bury a friend, I wanna end me" The clean Ink sung blankly.

   "I wanna end me, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna… end me. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna…" The clean Ink repeated over and over again.

  "What do you want from me?Why don't you run from me?" The bloody Ink sung, looking into my sockets.

  "What are you wondering? What do you know?" The clean Ink sung, though the other was probably possessing him to make him say that.

  "Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?" The clean Ink backed away from me.

  "When we all fall asleep, where do we go?" I sung, looking down.

  "Listen" The voice whispered again, forcing my head up.

  "Keep you in the dark, what had you expected?" The bloody Ink floated now around me.

  "Me to make you my art and make you a star, And get you connected?" The clean Ink still sung, forced to by the bloody one.

  "I'll meet you in the park, I'll be calm and collected, But we knew right from the start that you'd fall apart 'Cause I'm too expensive" The bloody Ink smirked.

  "It's probably somethin' that shouldn't be said out loud" The clean Ink's head tilted down.

  "Honestly, I thought that I would be dead by now, Wow" The clean Ink started looking panicky, and clutched his head again.

  "Calling security, keepin' my head held down" The bloody Ink pushed the clean Ink's head down as they pretended to call someone.

  "Bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now" The bloody Ink held a hatchet over the cleaner one's head.

"The debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no" They let the hatchet fall beside them.

  "Then my limbs all froze and my eyes won't close, And I can't say no, I can't say no" The clean Ink's eyelights shrunk and he looked even deeper into panic.

  "Careful" The voice whispered again, lifting me head again.

"Step on the glass, staple your tongue, Ahh" The clean Ink was forced to do these again.

  "Bury a friend, try to wake up, Ah-ahh" The bloody Ink floated around menacingly as the clean Ink suffered.

  "Cannibal class, killing the son, Ahh" The clean Ink was forced to stare at the dead son and people eating him.

  "Bury a friend, I wanna end me" The clean Ink repeated from earlier.

  "I wanna end me, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna… end me. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna…" The clean Ink started clutching his head again.

  "What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?" the clean Ink started yelling at the bloody Ink.

  "What are you wondering? What do you know?" The bloody Ink smirked.

  "Why aren't you scared of me?" The bloody Ink laughed.

  "Why do you care for me?" The clean Ink stared at me while he said this.

  "When we all fall asleep, where do we go?" The clean Ink stared into my sockets, and it creeped me out.

*End of the Dream*

  When I woke up, I was in Dust's arms. He looked worried and I noticed he was crying for some reason.

  "Dust, What's wrong?". He noticed I was awake by now and smiled hopefully.

  "You were having a nightmare, you had also skipped dinner because of it. I swung by to say goodnight, like I did yesterday. But I got worried when I noticed you were crying".

  I hugged him, and he hugged back. We sat there for a bit, before he spoke again.

  "There is a snack on your dresser but also I brought this" he then summoned a Tupperware pladtict container that had a slice of blueberry pie inside.

  "Lust made it, he's actually an amazing cook! I thought you would like it" he shyly admitted. I smile and take the container.

  "Luckily, I love blueberries and desserts" I put it on my nightstand and eat some of my snack before eating the delicious pie.

  "That's cannibalism Blue!" he joked. I snickered and finished my pie.

  "Can you blame me? They're delicious!".

  "I can't deny that! Wait, is that one of my hoodies?" He asks. I blush slightly.

  "You had left it after a battle once a while ago. Dream and Ink were too tired to return it and knew you had multiple, otherwise you would've gotten it back" I admitted.

  "You're right, I do have a lot of the same clothes. I just don't mention it because shopping with Lust is a nightmare" Dust chuckled.

  "You should get going! Dream or Ink might check on me at any moment, Ink would tease me and Dream would not be happy! I'm sorry, but thank you for making me feel better". He understands and goes to the window.

  "You're welcome" he says and he jumps out of the window.