Disscussions

(The Moon Sanses figuring out what the fuck is happening with the Star Sanses)

(TW: Mentions of cutting and suicide attempts)

(3rd Person POV)

  Dust teleported back to the base.  He saw Nightmare holding a couple paintings, Horror was partially taped to the ceiling, Killer was holding duct tape, Error was sitting on the couch while Cross and Lust laughed their asses off.

  "What the fuck is happening?" Nightmare and Dust asked in unison.

  "Nobody knows really, but we should get Horror down" Killer responded.

  After Horror was safely on the ground, they started a conversation on the info Nightmare found, and any others.

(Dust's POV)

  "What do you have in your arms there, Night?" Cross asked.

  "Oh, Ink somehow knew I was there. I was in his room and he let me grab some paintings that were leaning on a wall". Nightmare than showed us the three paintings.

  One was of Error, he had been in a battle stance in the air and his strings are helping him stay up there. His expression seems evil and smug, one that Error has on very often during battles.

  The next one was of me, Killer and Horror. We were hanging out at a bar in my AU because we could basically do whatever we wanted.

  The last one was of Blueberry, "I got this one to tease Dust" Nightmare chuckled. I started to blush, and pulled my hood over my head.

  I heard Nightmare put the paintings aside. "Anyways, I also found out that Dream is in fact hurting them," Nightmare's tone went serious.

  "Physically and Mentally, Ink was the one mainly hurt though. He protects Blue during 'Dream's outbursts. A specific topic makes him really angry" Nightmare added.

  "I found out why we couldn't grab Ink's SOUL during that one battle" Error paused, "He doesn't have one, he ripped it apart".

  The room went silent. Then, Reaper spoke up. To be honest, I wasn't aware he was in the room. "How the hell is he alive?".

  "If anyone would know, it would be you!" Cross replied. I then realized what Nightmare said earlier, about Dream hurting Ink and Blue.

  "Nightmare, how exactly is Dream hurting Blue and Ink?" I said slowly and darkly.

  "Ink got stabbed multiple times with a bone but Blue only got a cut. But they have more injuries than that. Mainly on their lower forearms" he responded.

  "That's it! I'm killing him! I'm done, I'm gonna do it!" I started sprinting.towards the door but Nightmare catches me.

  "It might not be him! I think he is being possessed by a something!" Nightmare shouted.

  "How do you know?" Cross asked.

  "His expression changes in the middle of normal activities and nothing would go wrong. Like eating or cooking".

  "What topic makes them angry?" I asked.

  "A truce between us and the Star Sanses. He is convinced that we are evil, but Ink and Blue understand that we do it partially for the balance" Nightmare sighed.

  "Normally I would enjoy this negativity but the fact that my brother is involved is weird".

  "We should do something! Nobody should live like this and I don't want them to do anything ba-" Reaper was interupted by a frantic knocking at the door.

  When Error opened it, Geno was there holding an unconscious Ink and next to Blue who was hiding his wrists.

  Geno couldn't get a single word out, he was so frantic that he'd almost forgotten how to speak.

  Error quickly took Ink and set him on the couch and I sprinted over to Blue's side while Reaper went to calm down Geno.

  Once Reaper had accomplished his goal, Geno said something that chilled the bones of everyone in the room.

  "I caught Ink and Blueberry trying to commit suicide. Both have fresh cuts on their wrists too,".