Another Fight

(3rd Person)

  After the Moon Sanses ate, they went to bed. Surprisingly they went to bed pretty early, unlike the Star Sanses.

('Sanses' keeps correcting to Sanders)

  Well, Dream fell asleep earlier than Ink and Blue did. Blue fell asleep around 2-3 hours after Dream, 5 hours if he had sugar. Ink had little to no sleep. At the most 2 hours from constant nightmares.

  The next week, the Moon Sanses were discussing which AU they should destroy, of course OuterTale was out of the question since they all rested there after a tough day.

  Everyone was silent for a minute before Error mumbled something about destroying an Underlust timeline as a joke.

  Surprisingly, Lust complied. He wanted revenge on certain monsters and as long as they didn't destroy his timeline he's alright.

  Nightmare then teleported all of them to a Neutral UnderLust timeline.

  Killer and Horror immediately went to kill everyone who made a sound as Dust destroyed the forest.

  Nightmare started choking people out at the bar before quickly changing to impaling them due to some of them enjoying it.

  Lust then started killing people using the attacks Dust taught him and murdered the people that mentally destroyed him in his AU, using their kinks against them unlike Nightmare.

  Error was destroying the empty buildings and grabbed the Sans from this timeline to torture later, shoving them into the Anti Void.

  Cross was with Nightmare and slowly dusted the people not killed by Night's impaling.

  It was then that the Star Sanses showed up. Dream ran to where Nightmare and Cross where, Ink to where Dust and Error were and Blue to where Killer and Horror were.

  Dream was having no problem, he was dodging Nightmare and Cross like it was nothing and stabbed Night's tentacles with arrows occasionally.

  Blue was having slight trouble, only with blocking and he would get a scrape from Killer or Horror's weapons, but otherwise fine.

  But Ink was having trouble, running on little to no sleep it was difficult to fight, but was doing ok.      

  Then, Error tried to grab Ink's SOUL but failed. It made Ink jerk away and he splattered burning red paint on Error and continued to fight Dust.

(If your wondering why Error couldn't grab Ink's soul, it's because Ink doesn't have a soul)

  Dust then tried to grab Ink's SOUL using the blue attack, but failed and got pushed into a tree a couple feet away by Ink's brush. Ink went to help Blue after that instead of finishing them off.

  Lust joined the fight alongside Horror and Killer against Blue. Ink then jumped in, knocked out Killer, covered Horror in burning paint and pinned Lust to the wall with black paint.

  Blue smiled at Ink and they headed over to Dream. Ink once again jumped in and went to attack Cross but got hit into the wall by one of Nightmare's tentacles.

  Normally, he would've bounced back but he collapsed once he collided with Nightmare's tentacle. Blue's eyes widened and he dove and knocked Nightmare off his feet.

  Dream then knocked Cross out and the Moon Sanses left. They helped the remaining residents and Dream instructed Ink to start rewriting it's code once he woke up.

  Dream started on dinner once they got home and Blue went to visit his brother. Ink instantly went to fix the code and restarted the timeline.