Uhh, Sorry

Okay, I am not happy with this book and I want to redo it but I feel that a lot of people like it. So, I'm making a new one.

   I won't really be updating this one, I might finish the two chapters I'm currently writing. This will still be up, but I won't be paying attention to it.

  I took the heavy stuff in there not as seriously as I should, and I really want to change the ships. I can't really write Errink any more, I see them more as friends.

  And I want to go into a more of healing route instead of hurt then healing. It might help me too with my mental health.

  So, I'm sorry. I'll start the new one soon. I might still update this. Who knows? Not me.

  If you liked this, Thank You. You don't have to read the new one when it comes out.

  Though I like angst, I was horrible at writing it when this was being written.

  Some more reasons in that I didn't give Reaper a lot of character, and he was a minor character of anything.

  He's my favorite, so I want to give him some spotlight since it's hard to find stories that give him that.

  That doesn't mean Dream will be nice though, Shattered might be there? Dunno yet.

  And I want to add some headcanons I have, like Reaper being super fuckin clumsy when he's not floating or flying, Ink saying random things when he wants or Dust being innocent as fuck.

  Share your headcanons with me, I like seeing other's ideas for what these characters do! Only if you're comfortable sharing them, like another one of my headcanons is that Blue, Dream and Ink cuss a lot.

Bye, and again I'm so sorry if you were looking forward to this being a full book.