Chapter 31: A christmas miracle

Brads POV:
Due to 13 hour days i have been able to completely finish filming meaning i can get home in time for christmas but none of my family knows except my dad who will be helping with the surprise. It is currently December 23rd, 'christmas eve' eve. I am about to board the plane for a twenty hour flight to reach my family. I'm so excited to surprise them especially liv because i know how excited she'll get.

time skip to the next day...

Tomika's POV:
It's Christmas eve! I love christmas so much and this year i can spend it with my whole family, my mom, my dad,Olivia,Elle and Freddy. But due to bushfires in australia filming was delayed meaning he won't be home until the new year. Olivia was really upset when she first found out but have decided to facetime tomorrow morning when Elle opens her presents. Earlier i went out with the band, we have some exciting news to tell our fans but aren't allowed to say anything until new year's day which is in about a weeks time. This year mine and Freddie's families are spending christmas together as usual alongside Summers family, Zack's family, Lawrence's family,Esme's family and Mr Finn. It will take place at my house and hope it will keep Olivia and Elles mind off of the fact Brad isn't here to celebrate. I'm currently sorting the stockings out with Elle.
E: "that ones mommy's, that ones mikas, that's grandad, that's grandmas, that ones Elles.." she explained pointing at the stocking and then to the person.
E: "and that one is daddy's" she said sprinting upstairs gently hanging it on the doorknob. She ran back down the stairs and looked at us, when's daddy back so i can give him his stocking.
O: "erm daddy will be back soon,"
E: "back in time for santa?"
O: "i don't think so baby," i could see her heart sink while saying it but she wanted to stay strong for Elle.
T: "don't worry though Santa knows where he is,"
E: "really? how? did you talk to him?"
T: "yep,"
E: "i met Santa you know,"
T: "really? wow!"
E: "yeah, mommy and daddy took me."
T: "aww can i come with you next time?"
E: "can she mommy?"
O: "of course she can."
E: "SHE SAID YES!"
T: "ah wow i'm excited."
E: "can we go tonight?"
O: "okay but we can go too late or he won't have time to deliver all the presents."
E: "yeyyyy, thank you."

half an hour later...

Brads POV:
I just got off the plane and text my dad, he told me that Olivia,Mika and Elle are about to go to the mall the see Santa so i ran home as soon as they were gone put my bags in the trunk and drove to the mall, I parked my car and then walked into the mall, i went straight to Santa's grotto explained everything to the workers and they got me to sit behind Santa's chair and wait for them to see Santa.
The girls finally got to the front, Elle dragged Mika to see Santa, they got a photo and Santa asked Elle what she wanted for Christmas she told him she wanted a doll. But the next thing she told him made my heart burst.
E: "oh and i also want my daddy to come home."
Santa: "well i think i can grant your wish."
I stood up and walked round so i was in sight. Elle ran to hug me. I picked her up and hugged her tightly, Mika also ran and hugged me, I turned to my right to see liv in floods of tears. She sprinted towards me and hugged me so tight, I picked her up, spun her around and kissed her. After that we all headed home in our separate cars. As i still hadn't surprised my mom i thought the best thing to do was to walk in natural and see if she recognised so i grabbed my bags, walked upstairs greeted all of Mikas friends who had arrived while we were gone, places my bags in my room and went downstairs. I hugged my dad and sat on the sofa with Elle and Olivia. My mom looked over, turned away and then looked over again squealing as she ran to hug me. For the rest of the evening all of the families chatted, played games, are a delicious dinner and had fun. It was Elle's bedtime so we ran upstairs places her stocking on her door and I read her to sleep. Once she was asleep i kissed her forehead and went back downstairs. At around eleven me and liv lay all of Elles presents under the tree, but some in her stocking and went to bed as we knew for a fact we'd be up early in the morning.