{Weak}

-Yuka v (Y/n)-

"This isn't a family reunion Yuka, I'm here to stop you before you hurt anyone else." (Y/n) raises her fists.

"(Y/n), sister, I'm only using my quirk for what it was meant to do. And that is destroy." Yuka says, turning to face his sister.

"You're killing innocent people you dumbass! I don't understand what made you turn anyway! Everything was fine, both of us were going to go to UA together, we were going to be the best pair of heroes the world had ever known.. where was that Yuka I grew to love?" (Y/n) tried to break down Yuka's walls, as a way to get him to let his guard down.

"That Yuka died eight years ago! The day you went into UA without me. You thought everything was all sunshine and rainbows. You never stopped to worry about me once in your life, all you ever did was dream big like every other stupid kid. Heroes! Heroes! Heroes! That's all you ever wanted! And it was so easy for you because of that quirk you have! But me? I have this quirk that suits a villain perfectly. Explosions from the inside? I could kill people without them even knowing, just a little stomach ache then- BOOM! Piles of meat and bone, doused in red blood." Yuka cried. "I couldn't be a hero." He mumbled after.

(Y/n) bit her lip. What was she supposed to do now? Yuka's guard was all the way up, any movement and she could explode on the spot. She had to think fast.

Yuka watched his sister slowly lower her arms and stand up straight, looking Yuka in the eyes.

"You CAN be a hero Yuka. I'll help you." She opened her arms, inviting Yuka closer for a hug from his twin sister.

The kid hesitated but slowly took a couple of steps closer to (Y/n). (Y/n) smiled at Yuka.

"It's okay Yuka. Let me help you." She says. Yuka stops dead in his tracks and looks past (Y/n) and sees Ground Zero and Red Riot, ready to attack.

"You're just trying to capture me!" He shouts and trusts his hands out.

"No wait!" (Y/n) covers her face when a loud boom goes off. She feels no pain and opens her eyes.

Katsuki had rocketed over (Y/n) and pinned Yuka down, both arms above his head.

"Hurry up and cuff the kid!" Katsuki orders.

"Roger." Kirishima rushes over with cuffs that stop the wearer from using their quirk.

(Y/n) just stands there in shock, unsure of what to do. Was she really just going to let Yuka's attack his her? Did Katsuki put his life on the line for her? Her hands began to shake as the police showed up to take care of Yuka.

Is she too weak?

-Back at the Agency-

(Y/n) sat at her desk with her head in her hands while she stared down at the dark wood. Her mind raced with thousands of questions and theories.

There's no way Katsuki did that for her. But what if he did? Did he risk his life to capture Yuka? Maybe he did. Its hard to tell. Katsuki was normally really self centered and if someone got hurt, it wasn't his problem. But that also was back in high school. Kirishima even said so, Katsuki had never put himself in danger to save another, well, he couldn't recall a time that he had.

Someone entered (Y/n) office and she looked up, seeing Froppy.

"Kero. Kero. Are you planning on heading home soon?" She asks.

"Oh, yeah, yeah. I just need to contact the Villain Containment Center (VCC) to make sure that Yuka made it there." (Y/n) says.

"Alright, ribbit." Froppy exits the office and shuts the door behind her.