{Infiltration Part 2}

~ With Red Riot; Eijiro ~

"YOU'LL PAY!!" When Joker's fists collided with the ground, in ruptured and cracked. Eijiro had to keep his footing otherwise it would leave him wide open. "YOU'LL DIE FOR WHAT YOU JUST COST ME!!!"

Eijiro rose his fists and narrowed his eyes at Joker. The white haired man ran at Eijiro, sending punch and kicks at his hardened body. Even though Eijiro was able to harden his body and keep Joker's attack from phasing him, he had to attack otherwise he would never get out of here and help (Y/n).

When Joker swung his leg at Eijiro's head, Eijiro ducked and dug his fingers into the rubble, using it as a handle for him to sweep Joker's opposite leg. The white haired man fell on his back with a grunt.

Eijiro then used the rubble to push himself up into a handstand and vault over Joker. Eijiro put a foot on Joker's arm to keep him from getting up.

"GET OFF ME." Joker growled. Eijiro kept his mouth closed and narrowed his eyes at Joker. "YOU'RE NOT GONNA TALK HUH? FINE BY ME, I DON'T NEED YOU TO TALK!"

Joker grasped Eijiro's ankle with his unoccupied hand and dug his nails into Eijiro's soft skin. Eijiro quickly hardened his body and retracted his foot from Joker's arm. The hyper active villain sprang up and smiled.

"COUNTDOWN BEGINS IN TEN..." Eijiro lunged at Joker and swung at him both left and right. Joker kept dodging him. The tables had turned, Joker now had the upper hand.

"NINE.." Slowly, Eijiro could feel himself slipping into pure insanity.

"EIGHT..." His head began to ache and it felt like it was splitting open. But, Eijiro had to fight through the pain and craziness if he wanted to beat Joker.

"SEVEN.." Eijiro swung at Joker one last time before Joker sent him backward with the simple kick to his chest.

"SIX.." Joker slowly approached Eijiro as he sat on the ground, eyes wide open.

"FIVE.." At this point, neither of them moved. Joker simply just watched and waited for Eijiro's reaction.

"FOUR.." Silence.

"THREE." Silence.

"TWO..." Eijiro twitched.

"ONE.." Joker sat back on his heels whilst squatting next to Eijiro. Joker grabbed Eijiro by his head and turned his face to him. The red head's eyes were half open and same with his mouth, he looked dazed.

"HMM.. THIS IS NEW..." Joker let go of Eijiro's head and stood up. Something was off, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Most people who go crazy start laughing or screaming, but Eijiro was quiet. He didn't show any signs of insanity but he wasn't fighting anymore. Just as Joker realized what had happened, he was grabbed and suplexed by Eijiro.

"Didn't take you for an idiot." Eijiro commented, standing up as Joker lay unconscious.

"Now, after Baku-Bro." Eijiro left the unconscious villain to lay on the floor and followed in the direction Katsuki had left.

~ Elsewhere ~

"If I'm correct... Kogane's office is probably on the second floor. I bet we went up there we might be able to find Cloud Nine." Jiro explained to Denki. The electric hero nodded as the two of them continued down the hall. Slowly, the pair came to a halt as there was a figure standing in the hallway. There was a light tapping of shoes as the figure came into the light.