{What Is Going On?!}

-About Three Months Later-

(Y/n) still lives with Katsuki, and has made the room her own. They officially started dating a couple days after Katsuki had confessed his "undying love" to her.
Now, they just had to keep it quiet so the other heroes don't find out. If they were found out, then it could put both of them in danger.

"Babe!" Katsuki called from the kitchen.

"What is it Kats?" (Y/n) asks.

"Breakfast." He slides her a plate that had some delicious, five star meal on top of it. (Y/n)'s mouth watered at the fantastic smelling food and snatched up the plate quickly, seating herself at the bar, across from Katsuki as he continued to make food.

"Now what are you making?" (Y/n) asks as she shovels forkfuls of food into her mouth.

"Dinner. I gotta leave it in the oven on low heat while we're gone." He says, chopping an assortment of vegetables. (Y/n) smiles at her boyfriend.

"You should open a restaurant Kats. I think you'd make some good money for three reasons; one, you're a hero so it would always be busy. Two, you're an amazing cook. And three, because your so dang hot that girls would constantly be flooding in to just get a glimpse,.." She stands and walks around to behind Katsuki and puts her hands on his arm, fingertips brushing lightly along his toned muscles, "..of your hot body..." she mumbles, wrapping her arms around his back.

Katsuki stops what he is doing and sets down the knife in his hand. He grabs her wrists and pulls them away and turns around to face her.

"Fuck no. These muscles are only for you and vise versa." He says, a hint of jealousy in his voice. (Y/n) laughs. Katsuki bends down a bit an kisses her deeply, biting her lip slightly.
She pulls back quickly after he bites her.

"Katsuki!"

"Couldn't help myself." He admits, releasing her. "Go get ready for work, we'll leave when I'm done."

"Okie dokie!" (Y/n) cheers. She picks up her empty plate and sets it down in the sink, kissing Katsuki's cheek as a thank you.

She runs upstairs and throws open her closet doors and puts on a black pencil skirt, with a white button up. She leaves her hair down and does some makeup. She puts on black heels and some flats in her bag.

She stumbles a bit on carpet and leaves the room with Max following. She walks downstairs and lets her pup into the backyard.

"Oi. You ready?" Katsuki asks from behind her.

She turns around and sees Katsuki standing at the bottom of the stairs in a navy polo and black slacks, just like the night of the award ceremony.

"Yep! Let's go." (Y/n) smiles. Katsuki grumbles.

"This interview better be good, since I gotta dress like this. I'm stiff and uncomfortable." Katsuki complains, getting into his car. (Y/n) holds her skirt as she sits next to him on the passenger side.

"It's going to be live so you want to look good. Everyone in the agency will be dressed up. So it won't be just you." (Y/n) says, "Besides, once it's over, your costume is in the back so you can change."

Katsuki sighs and starts the car, and (Y/n)'s favorite song started playing. She grins excitedly and Katsuki rolls his eyes lovingly as she begins to sing.

Ever since the pair began dating, Katsuki began to cherish the little things such as the way she would get up in the morning to care for her dog. Her hair would be a mess, she wore one of Katsuki's shirts and no shorts or pants. She would let Max outside then make herself a cup of coffee with half lidded eyes. Even half asleep and with no make-up or anything, she still looked beautiful to him.