Chapter 3 My birthday

Nick P.O.V

*Wednsday*

When i woke up, I saw Jay on the computer. The computer we share, is in the back of the room in front of the window. We all currently moved here. Well my mom didnt make me move here. She told me to get out of the house and move. So i moved here. Then about a week later she ended up moving about 6 blocks away from me. I am where i want to be right now.

*11:00am*

" Hey Jay." I say after a while. I get my phone and look at Twitter. i have a new follower. I look at it. Its matt. So i end up following him back. I love his YouTube videos. I like all his vines too. " I am going to apply to a college." I say to Jay. " Oh yeah? Like what?" She asked. " Maybe University of Virginia. I mean live in Virginia!" I say. If your thinking about it, yeah im only 16 and i have a job, i live with my friends, and i dont go to school. I didnt drop out. I just was smart enough to graduate a couple years early. So were all my friends. Such a coincidence right? " I applied there too." Jay says to me. mhmm i say. I lean over and see what she is doing. Shes on twitter. I get out of bed and get breakfast. Lucky Charms. I love Lucky Charms.

*1:00pm*

" Happy Birthday Nick." Indigo says to me once she gets home from work. She works at Claires and Jay works at Chic-fil-a and Hope works at Saltgrass. I need a better job.... Im going to stick with it for as long as i can. " Thanks. Happy third day at work. Indigo. " I tell Indigo. She has online schooling at University of Texas. We both laugh and go to our rooms.  I take a little nap because i have work in a few hours. im very tired from staying up to late last night/ early morning.

*4:30pm*

 I go to Matts apartment and i knock on the door. He opens it and says " Hello. Come in." I shake my head politely. " NActually im about to go to work but afterwards, do you want to go to Chipotle with me and the girls? we are all going." He thinks and says " Sure. Coolio. What time?" I look at my watch. I get off at 8:45pm. " Maybe, around 9:00 if its ok." I reply. He nods and replies to me again" Of course. Ill come." He smile. " Okay cool. See ya." I say He waves bye and i leave. I went to my car. I tried to turn it on and it wouldnt work. So i called Hope and she gave me her keys and agreed to take it to the Mechanics while i drove her car. She had a Purple Honda and i had a Blue Ram 1500.

*9:00*

 I went and picked up Stevie and Matt and then we went to Chipotle. My friends were already there. Well, Stevie got me and we got Matt, because Stevie knowcked on my door and said " Ready?" I nodded and we got in his 2011 Acura minivan. Its blue like mine.

*at Chipotle*

When we got there, we met up with them. We saw Jc Caylen and Kian Lawlley there. Matt ended up walking over to them and talking. I walked over there after a while and said " Hey Kian and Jc." When we were about to leave, i asked Matt if he wanted to go eat lunch somewhere tomorrow. He said yeah. So i guess i have a date tomorrow! Yeah...

Im trying to update alot more when i have free time so..... yeah LUV U

My MovieStarPlanet is PandaPop3. Friend me!