Chapter 16

HEY!!! So follow Indigo5678 and yeah! We go to school together and yeahhhh she is awesome read her story!

I woke up and looked at matt who was sleeping. I got my phone and checked twitter. I saw a tweet from Jayda. It said "Dont do that again." And it had a picture of blood on the floor. I just turned my phone off and went to bed.

I woke up to the sweet smell of coffee and Matt wasnt next to me in bed like he was before. I got up and went downstairs. He wasnt ther either. So i just went to his place and rang his doorbell. He answered and let me in. I was in shorts and a bandeau top so i just braided my hair and walked in. I sat on his couch and sipped my coffee slowly. I stared at the tv and matt looked at me. I was demanding it to turn on with my eyes. It didnt work. Then Matt laughed and turned it on with the remote. "Dang" And i  laughed. I started to notice Matts eyes were bloodshot. I asked him about it and he shook his head. "Have you been choking yourself?" Matt nodded and made a guilty face. I looked at him with a disgusted face and shook my head head slowly. "What? No! Dont do that! Its bad. I dont want you to die." I was on my knees and crying now. I put my head in my hands and tried to wipe away the tears.

I had fell asleep on the couch after a while. I felt like my eyes were red and puffy and i was looking at the tv that had had nothing on it. I was twiddling my thumbs when Matt walked into the room. I looked at him and looked at the tv again very quickly. I got up realizing i was i was still at his house and waved bye without looking at him. I grabbed my phone and left. I unlocked our door and ran up the stairs into the room. I fell on my bed face first and cried my heart out.

I woke up in a hotel room. I looked over and saw Matt on the floor. He was laying down and his eyes were open. I looked at him and got up. I went to him and got on the floor. I was crying at this point and saw he wasnt breathing. I was crying trying to do CPR.  I saw Taylor and Carter come in and drag me out of the room and saw blurry lights outside. The ambulance were coming. I saw them rush inside while i was laying on the floor with Carter holding me with his head resting on mine. I closed my eyes and stopped breathing. I lost control of my body and just layed down.