Chapter 11 Hair! Hair! Hair!

Nick Pov and thoughts

Hair. Thats my only problem at the moment. My brown hair is all grown underneath and my hair is right below my ears now. I need a haircut. Matt and me walk to the salon a few blocks away from the hotel. I was smiling as the lady took me to a chair. " So what are you looking for today?" And i smile and cross my legs. " I just want my hair like Shailene Woodleys and i want to have the whole thing dyed..." I smile. She looks at me and nods. " Okay hair cut first!" She says a bit to loud. I let her trim my hair gracefully and the whole thing took like a half hour.

When she started dying my hair, she had to bleach it and then put the color in it. It was a crimson color and then we went back to the hotel. They all complimented me and i said thanks. We were all in one room room for about an hour until they told us to  get ready for the next show. I had a blu crop top with a tie at the front and some black high waist skinny jeans. Matts black vans that fit me. I had my little cross body bag. My makeup was mascara and eyeliner that I could do cause i only needed one hand. Then i had Mahogony do my hair and we left to the show. Matt was wearing a Black Magcon hoodie and some khakis and grey Vans. We ended up havin to pile in the limo and we went to magcon....

Matt pov and thoughts

Wow. Nick looks so beautiful i just cant control it! I need to take her on another date soon. When we got there, she looked at me and let me go first. I waited for them all to get out so me and nick could walk together. When we did, we walked slowly. "So, do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" I asked. Nick was still walking staring at the ground. I look over at her and she looked at me and smiled. " Yeeah. We haven't gone on a date in a while..." She says. She looked the other way as she trailed off. We both walk faster as Carter motioned his hand to come. We got in there and we had to do the VIP M&G.

Nick Pov and thoughts

So, im going on a date with matt and i dont know where we are going. He never told me about that part. Ehh. I can trust him enough to know nothing bad will happen. He will "save"me. We had to do the M&G for the VIP. It was exciting seeing them all and getting to understand how much they love us. There were some pretty die hard fan boys too. Not only girls...

When we finished the show, me and Matt went to an ice cream shop. " Next show, you should sing ro something." He says. " Oh yeah? I did play band and sang in chior at school. Got solo 9 times." He nodded at that. " You should sing Title by Meghan Trainor." He says. " Oh my god!" I say having a mini heart attack. " I love that song!" I say in excitment."Yeah i will sing it." I try to say in a cool way. He laughs and we went home after that.

" Shawn..." I say opening the door slightly. "mhmm?" I hear. " Ima see if i can preform at the show tomorrow. I wanna sing Title by Meghan Trainor. I love that song," i say and then Shawn nods. " Ok. And your telling me why?" He asks. " well i need to know if i can do that? I mean, how do i do it? Just do it or ask Bart?" I say worried. " Well Bart already knows that you sing and dance and act and play instruments so he knows that you might preform. I am about to go to the studio and practice. Wanna come?" He says. I nod and say " Let me get ready." I reply and go to my room. I get in Matts Magcon Hoodie. I wear it because it smells like his cologne and i didnt want to have my cast in the way so i covered in. Then i put on some Teal Shorts and some of my Bobs. Then we both went to the studio. 

So when we practiced for at least an hourr, we went to our rooms. His was first so i went to say bye there. " Thank you." I say andd he nodded and closed the door. Then i went to my room. Matt was in there. He was in the bed and i went to the closet. I took the hoodie off and put on a magcon t-shirt on and some black sweat pants. Then i got in be. " Hey. Where wereyou?" He asked. " I was in the studio with Shawn. He let me practice the song and then he recorded his song. I am good for tomorrow." I replied. He nodded and we went to sleep with my head on his chest and his arm around my head.